• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Adapt My Pork Tenderloin Dinner for a Cooking Show Menu?

J
jtjacaldwell
I make the Pork Tenderloin with Jamican Jerk Rub in the DCB often at home. However, I'm making it for my first show on Tuesday. At home, it's a dinner with all the fixin's - mashed potatoes, veggies & bread. Any ideas for a show menu?

Tracy Caldwell
Independent Consultant
Ashland, KY

There are several good show ideas and recipes on CC - the Pork Tenderloin Salad, or the sandwiches.....check those out!

I make the pork tenderloin at my shows with the sweet & smokey bbq rub. While that is cooking in the microwave I make the salad that goes along with it which demos the Salad & Berry Spinner, the 8 qt Stainless Mixing Bowl, the Measure, Mix & Pour, East Read Measuring Cups, 1 qt Batter Bowls, the Adjustable Measuring Spoons, and last but not least, Bamboo Sald Tongs. I have been selling the DCB and the salad spinner like crazy. I sell it as a summer recipe that keeps your house cool and fills everyones belly. It's been a HUGE hit!!!

We've been doing the Pork, Garlic Knots and Brownie Trifle.

If they don't want to spend the money for the Covered Roaster they can book a show for October. We have 5 parties booked for October all wanting that. The garlic knots feature pans...special in Sept. We have 3 scheduled for Sept & are working right now to book 2 more..teachers. The brownie trifles are cheap, look nice & sell the Trifle Bowl. That's been our magical combo lately. We have the knots going when the guests arrive, do the 10 minute pork for them to see and usualy arrange the trifle ahead of time.

Joe & Diane:D

Ive not heard anything about the garlic knots. Can you send me the recipe?? I've not done the bronie trifle either, but I think I saw that recipe posted.

Garlic KnotsAren't the garlic knots the pull apart garlic beard that you make in the 8" pan??

I have never heard of that recipe. Can someone pass it on to me??? Thank you!!

Dawn you can find it 2 ways.

One is click on files and search for "pull" and you should find a document with a ton of recipes including the garlic one.

Or go to http://joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm and search on pull and you'll find a few recipes including the one mentioned.

Thank you very much!!!!

Thank you all so much! These are great ideas!

Garlic KnotsUse the 8" saute pan.

Melt 2 - 3 T of butter
Quarter buscuits from a package of roll biscuits
2-3 Garlic Cloves (pressed) adjust based on your garlic preference
1-2 T Italian Seasoning

Mix everything in saute pan with spatula until all bread pieces are coated

Put in pre-heated oven at 375 for 10-15 min until browned

Serve on Simple Edition plate.

We've also tried this with the new cinamon and caramel sprinkles instead of the seasoning & garlic.

They taste really yummy.

I've been making the BBQ Pork Salad and it has been a big hit. I use the most of the products listed above, except the large SA bowl w/the woven selection instead of the stainless bowl. I used the forged cutlery to cut the meat.

I just had a show last night and used bonelss skinless chicken breast instead. Everyone loved it! They couldn't believe how tender and juicy the chicken was out of the microwave.

I booked two shows in October for people who want the baker:)! I might add there were only 4 guests so this is 50%! The other two booked for September for cookware and I have one recruit! I couldn't help but think of Belinda the way she says, "WooHoo, tonight I'm gettin em all!":)!!

Last edited:

Related to How Can I Adapt My Pork Tenderloin Dinner for a Cooking Show Menu?

1. How do I properly prepare the pork tenderloin before cooking?

The pork tenderloin should be trimmed of any excess fat and silver skin before cooking. It can also be marinated in the Jamaican Jerk rub for added flavor.

2. What temperature should I cook the pork tenderloin at?

The pork tenderloin should be cooked at a temperature of 375°F for about 20-25 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.

3. Can I use a different type of rub for the pork tenderloin?

Yes, you can use any type of rub that you prefer. However, the Jamaican Jerk rub will give the dish an authentic and flavorful taste.

4. What side dishes would pair well with the pork tenderloin for a show menu?

Some ideas for side dishes to accompany the pork tenderloin could be roasted vegetables, rice and beans, or a tropical fruit salsa. You can also serve it with a side of rice and a salad for a lighter option.

5. How should I present the pork tenderloin for a show menu?

You can slice the pork tenderloin into medallions and arrange them on a platter, garnished with fresh herbs and a drizzle of the Jamaican Jerk sauce. You can also serve it whole and let your guests slice their desired portions. Presentation can also be enhanced by serving the pork tenderloin on a bed of mashed potatoes or with a decorative vegetable garnish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
deanna_g
Replies