• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Barbecued Pork Tenderloin in Under 10 and What Else?

In summary, using a mandoline to slice onions and fruit is a great way to use other products in the recipe for Barbecued Pork Tenderloin in the DCB.
ChefNat
I have a host who wants to do the recipe for Barbecued Pork Tenderloin in the DCB for a show (to make sandwiches with), but that is super simple and doesn't really show off many products.

Could anyone share another recipe I could do in the 10 or so minutes that the pork is cooking that would let me use a few other products? I'm fairly new (just signed up in December), so I don't have everything, but something for the ultimate mandoline, food chopper, etc.

Thanks!

you can slice veggies for the sandwiches with the ultimate mandoline....
chop onion with the food chopper....
even slice whole pickles with the ultimate mandoline :)

I always make Salsa with the food Chopper, garlic press, citrus press and Guac by using the avocado masher. It takes a few minutes and always turn out great.
I am going to try a taco dip this Friday using the stone ware!
USing the mandoline I slice fruit for Sangria or punch

Thanks. Those are great ideas.

I actually do my pork tenderloin in the DCB for 15 minutes because I have customers that are still very wary of pink pork, but I use the Mandoline to slice the onions and the flexible cutting mats, forged cutlery to prep the onion. The 1.5 qt stainless steel pot to make the bbq sauce also using the measure all cup, adjustable measuring spoons, bamboo spoon and bbq rub.The star of the show is always the DCB. I have an incentive for my hosts who have at least 10 adults who show up to the party - I'll bring a box cake mix & tub of frosting and we'll make a cake in the DCB in 15 min. Using the measure all cup (again), stainless whisk and medium scoop. I mix the batter right into the dcb and scoop the frosting into the batter and pop into the microwave. Everyone marvels at how we made dinner AND dessert in the same "Magic" dish.Each item I use lets me talk about more product collections: Cookware, Forged Cutlery, Pantry Items, etc. and I'm really loving the Carry Less, Sell More thing. I've just been taking my Getaway Tote & Pretty In Pleats bag to my shows with everything I need in them. I get to talk about how adorable the bags are and how spoiled we are by getting FREE things just for working our biz - PLUS it shows that I don't have to lug around everything I own to my shows. If there is a specific item a guest wants to see that I don't have I'll say - "I have that but I didn't bring it with me. I'll bring it to your house when you host a show!" ;)

Thanks Kristina. That's good advice. Since I'm new, I've only done two shows, but I can see myself wanting to bring everything I own. I just love our products so much that I want people to see them, but I think I need to take a page from your book and work on only bringing what's essential.So you just rinse out the DCB after the pork and make the cake in it?

Believe me, I used to bring every piece I owned to every show too! But it makes our job look harder than it is and you really don't need that much to have a successful show (really!)I do bring my pc kitchen brush with me and yes I rinse out the dcb and say, "you were all amazed at how I made this fabulous meal in the microwave in 15 minutes, well now I'm going to make dessert in just 15 minutes too! The dcb is so versatile and that's why we call it magic!" then i mix the cake batter right in the dcb and make a joke about hating to do dishes.

I have an add on to this question:
do you have favorite method to pull the pork? At home, usually I just use a couple of forks, and go crazy, but I bet there is a better way I don't know about. How do you do it?

Blondechick said:
I have an add on to this question:
do you have favorite method to pull the pork? At home, usually I just use a couple of forks, and go crazy, but I bet there is a better way I don't know about. How do you do it?

The Salad Choppers!!!

pchockeymom said:
The Salad Choppers!!!

I've been meaning to get those...

First I want to say that one pork tenderloin is not pink after 10 minutes in most microwaves IF you also let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing. It is juicy and tender and the juices run clear. We had a French chef doing classes for us several years ago and while we were horrified she asked us to trust her. My pork was always dry before that. Now it's yummy!

I "pull" the pork by chopping it with the Salad Choppers. Works great and is fast and easy. I never could get the hang of doing it with forks.

kristina16marie said:
I actually do my pork tenderloin in the DCB for 15 minutes because I have customers that are still very wary of pink pork, but I use the Mandoline to slice the onions and the flexible cutting mats, forged cutlery to prep the onion. The 1.5 qt stainless steel pot to make the bbq sauce also using the measure all cup, adjustable measuring spoons, bamboo spoon and bbq rub.

The star of the show is always the DCB. I have an incentive for my hosts who have at least 10 adults who show up to the party - I'll bring a box cake mix & tub of frosting and we'll make a cake in the DCB in 15 min. Using the measure all cup (again), stainless whisk and medium scoop. I mix the batter right into the dcb and scoop the frosting into the batter and pop into the microwave. Everyone marvels at how we made dinner AND dessert in the same "Magic" dish.

Each item I use lets me talk about more product collections: Cookware, Forged Cutlery, Pantry Items, etc. and I'm really loving the Carry Less, Sell More thing. I've just been taking my Getaway Tote & Pretty In Pleats bag to my shows with everything I need in them. I get to talk about how adorable the bags are and how spoiled we are by getting FREE things just for working our biz - PLUS it shows that I don't have to lug around everything I own to my shows. If there is a specific item a guest wants to see that I don't have I'll say - "I have that but I didn't bring it with me. I'll bring it to your house when you host a show!" ;)

At my last show we made the BBQ Pork Sandwiches just like this, but we did potato chips with the Chip Maker instead of a dessert. It worked out really well and they had a light meal. It was a big hit and showed off lots of products too! :chef:

I have done the BBQ Pork tenderloin sliders, but has anyone done the pork tenderloin with the mango salsa? (I have made the salsa at my sip and dip shows). I am just wondering if it is a good combination as a slider.

I usually have the host get a fresh pineapple and I demo the pineapple slicer/corer/wedger along with the kernel cutter for my pork shows. There is a BBQ sauce I make along with the pork for the sandwiches, using the measuring utensils, etc. My fave to use is the large grooved cutting board.

What ingredients do I need to make Barbecued Pork Tenderloin in Under 10 and What Else?

To make this dish, you will need 1 pound of pork tenderloin, 1/4 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, 1 teaspoon of onion powder, and salt and pepper to taste.

Can I use any type of barbecue sauce for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of barbecue sauce that you prefer. You can also make your own homemade barbecue sauce if you have a favorite recipe.

How do I cook the pork tenderloin in under 10 minutes?

The key to cooking the pork tenderloin in under 10 minutes is using a pressure cooker or instant pot. This will significantly decrease the cooking time compared to using a traditional oven or grill.

What else can I serve with the Barbecued Pork Tenderloin?

Some popular side dishes to serve with this dish are roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, or a fresh salad. You can also make a sandwich with the pork tenderloin and your favorite toppings for a delicious BBQ sandwich.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can marinate the pork tenderloin in the barbecue sauce and seasonings ahead of time to save time on the day of cooking. You can also cook the pork tenderloin ahead of time and reheat it in the oven or microwave when ready to serve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • emo812