• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick - Can I Have My Newsletter Printed at Office Max?

C
chelynn
It has the PC logo and some pictures on it. Is that okay? My printer is out of ink, and I really want to get these sent by tomorrow. Anyone know what the discounted price is for one-sided color?

Thanks!

Yes, you can print them at Office Max.Don't know color price any more. It's been a year since I worked at Staples in the copy center and knew all the competitors' prices.

And the OM prices are no longer printed on CC. I got copies there in June and I swear the cashier charged me full price, even after scanning my card. :grumpy:

Thanks ladies!

Now the next step is finding out who is the cheapest. :)

Staples will price match. I don't think they can price match our discount if we get one, but they'll match everyone else's price, so that can be handy. :)

If you create the doc you can take it to any of the copy places to make copies of your flyers. You just can't take a proof to a professional printer and have them do it.

Related to Quick - Can I Have My Newsletter Printed at Office Max?

1. Can I have my newsletter printed at Office Max?

Yes, you can have your newsletter printed at Office Max. They offer printing services for various types of documents, including newsletters.

2. Does my newsletter need to have the PC logo and pictures on it?

No, your newsletter does not necessarily need to have the PC logo and pictures on it. It is up to your personal preference or branding requirements.

3. Is it okay to have my newsletter printed with the PC logo and pictures at Office Max?

Yes, it is okay to have your newsletter printed with the PC logo and pictures at Office Max. They have the capability to print colored images and logos.

4. How much does it cost to have a one-sided color newsletter printed at Office Max?

The cost of printing a one-sided color newsletter at Office Max may vary depending on the size, paper type, and quantity. It is best to inquire at the store for an accurate quote.

5. Can I get my printed newsletters by tomorrow?

It is possible to get your printed newsletters by tomorrow at Office Max, but it will depend on their current workload and your printing requirements. It is best to contact the store directly to inquire about their turnaround time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcangie
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pampered2007
  • babywings76