• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions? Answers Here: Welcome to Our Supportive Community!

In summary, "Questions? Answers Here" is a supportive community focused on Pampered Chef products, recipes, and cooking tips. Users can ask and answer questions, making it a valuable resource for connecting with others and finding helpful information. To ask a question, simply click the "Ask a Question" button and provide necessary details. Anyone can answer questions by clicking on a question and typing a response. Community guidelines include being respectful and providing accurate information. To find answers, search the community first before posting a new question.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Sorry I'm full of questions but I love this place!

I signed a new recruit at the beginning of the month. I signed her at her daughter's show. At the show, her ex husband and his new wife were there. The new wife booked a show for the end of August.

They all seemed to get along, they were joking and talking...so I want to see if my new consultant would want to do the show for the new wife...who do I ask first - the new wife or the consultant?

I would ask the new wife.

I always give the host who signs all of the bookings anyway so they usually all go with the new consultant unless their are "issues".

I always let the guest decide. I tell them I'd love for xxxx to do their show, but want to make sure it's okay. In almost every case they say yes....but for the one person who said no, I was soooo glad I asked. Turns out there was some 'history' between the two women.

legacypc46 said:
I always let the guest decide. I tell them I'd love for xxxx to do their show, but want to make sure it's okay. In almost every case they say yes....but for the one person who said no, I was soooo glad I asked. Turns out there was some 'history' between the two women.

I agree--I had a co-host sign before the show and so I "assumed" that it would be ok to give her that show, she was the co-host after all. Turns out that was a very bad thing to do and that the guests and orginal host were not happy with me because I did. Lesson learned always ask the host before making any assumptions.

Related to Questions? Answers Here: Welcome to Our Supportive Community!

1. What is "Questions? Answers Here" all about?

"Questions? Answers Here" is a supportive community where users can ask and answer questions related to Pampered Chef products, recipes, and cooking tips. It is a great resource for finding helpful information and connecting with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts.

2. How can I ask a question on "Questions? Answers Here"?

To ask a question, simply click on the "Ask a Question" button on the main page. You will then be prompted to enter your question and provide any additional details or context that may be helpful for others to understand your question.

3. Can I answer questions on "Questions? Answers Here"?

Absolutely! We encourage our community members to share their knowledge and expertise by answering questions posted by others. Simply click on the question you would like to answer and type your response in the provided text box.

4. Are there any rules or guidelines for using "Questions? Answers Here"?

Yes, we ask that all community members adhere to our community guidelines which include being respectful, avoiding spam or self-promotion, and providing helpful and accurate information. You can find a full list of guidelines on our main page.

5. How can I find answers to my question if it has already been asked?

Before asking a question, we encourage you to search our community to see if your question has already been answered. You can use the search bar at the top of the page to enter keywords related to your question. If you do not find an answer, you can then post your question for others to answer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Michele Watson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • footballchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • chefkathy