• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question Regarding Super Starter

In summary, the Super Starter kit is a bundle of essential tools and products for new Pampered Chef consultants. It includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and food products, such as the Executive Cookware Set, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and a selection of seasonings and sauces. The cost of the kit is $159 plus tax and shipping, but its total value is over $650, making it a great value for new consultants. The kit cannot be customized, but it includes popular and versatile products for cooking and hosting parties. To purchase the Super Starter kit, one must become a Pampered Chef consultant by filling out an application, agreeing to the consultant agreement, and paying the $159 fee. Once the order is placed
Threeboys2lov
If I have Catalog and Kitchen shows in September (this is my Super Starter month 2) but do not submit them until October will they count towards my Super Starter month two? Hope this makes sense!!!! :eek:

For them to count as SS2, they need to be submitted during that month, so September in your case. :)

Yes, they will still count towards your Super Starter month two. As long as the shows were held in September, they will count towards that month's goal. The submission date does not affect the month in which the shows are counted. Hope that helps clarify things!

1. What is the Super Starter kit and what does it include?

The Super Starter kit is a bundle of essential tools and products for a new Pampered Chef consultant. It includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and food products to help you get started with your business. Some items included are the Executive Cookware Set, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and a selection of seasonings and sauces.

2. How much does the Super Starter kit cost?

The Super Starter kit is priced at $159 plus tax and shipping. However, the total value of the items in the kit is over $650, making it a great value for new consultants.

3. Can I customize the Super Starter kit?

Unfortunately, the Super Starter kit cannot be customized. However, it includes a variety of popular and versatile products that can be used for cooking and hosting parties, making it a great starting point for your business.

4. Are there any requirements to purchase the Super Starter kit?

Yes, in order to purchase the Super Starter kit, you must become a Pampered Chef consultant. This requires filling out an application and agreeing to the consultant agreement. You will also need to pay the $159 fee for the kit.

5. How long does it take to receive the Super Starter kit?

Once you have signed up as a consultant and placed your order for the Super Starter kit, it typically takes 3-5 business days for it to be shipped to your address. You will receive a tracking number via email once it has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mandydollie
  • bistrobabs
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • angelkatey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies