• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question Re: Turkey Vegetable Cobbler Recipe

In summary, the Turkey Vegetable Cobbler recipe requires diced turkey, mixed vegetables, cream of chicken soup, milk, Bisquick mix, dried sage, and shredded cheddar cheese. Frozen vegetables can be used instead of fresh, but they should be thawed and drained before adding them to the dish. The cobbler should be baked at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes until the top is golden brown and the filling is bubbly. Chicken can be substituted for turkey, and the recipe can be made ahead of time and reheated with a few extra minutes of baking time.
christy_c
from the It's Good For You cookbook. The recipe calls for all-purpose baking mix, but I saw no such thing in the grocery store. What should I use? Would all-purpose flour work?

I think that would be Bisquik - but I am not completely sure.

Yep, that's Bisquik.

Thanks, ladies!! :)

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you couldn't find all-purpose baking mix at the grocery store. If you're unable to find it, you can substitute with all-purpose flour, but you may need to add a few other ingredients such as baking powder and salt to get the same results. I would recommend doing a quick online search for a homemade all-purpose baking mix recipe, so you can make your own at home. Hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need for the Turkey Vegetable Cobbler recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe include diced turkey, mixed vegetables, cream of chicken soup, milk, Bisquick mix, dried sage, and shredded cheddar cheese.

2. Can I use frozen vegetables instead of fresh for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen vegetables for this recipe. Just make sure to thaw them and drain any excess liquid before adding them to the dish.

3. How long do I bake the Turkey Vegetable Cobbler for?

The cobbler should be baked for 25-30 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit, or until the top is golden brown and the filling is bubbly.

4. Can I substitute the turkey for chicken in this recipe?

Yes, you can use chicken instead of turkey in this recipe. You can also use leftover cooked chicken to save time.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, you can assemble the cobbler ahead of time and refrigerate it until you are ready to bake it. Just add a few extra minutes to the baking time to ensure it is heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjules
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefjules
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • AmyDare
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies