• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tasty Focaccia Bread Recipe for Perfect Tuscan Turkey Burgers

In summary, the total time for making focaccia bread is around 1 hour and 45 minutes, and you can use all-purpose flour as a substitute for bread flour. While a stand mixer is not necessary, it can make the process easier and faster. You can also add toppings to the bread before baking and store any leftovers at room temperature for up to 2 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
babywings76
Gold Member
The two I found in the files aren't quite what I had in mind. Anyone else have a good one? It's to go with the Tuscan Turkey Burger recipe from the grill it quick cookbook.

Check my favorite site: All recipes – complete resource for recipes and cooking tips

ththhavingaboy_afb.gif

1. How long does it take to make focaccia bread?

The total time for making focaccia bread is around 1 hour and 45 minutes, which includes preparation, rising, and baking time.

2. Can I use all-purpose flour instead of bread flour for this recipe?

While bread flour is recommended for a softer and chewier texture, you can use all-purpose flour as a substitute. Just keep in mind that the texture may be slightly different.

3. Do I need a stand mixer to make this recipe?

No, you can make this recipe by hand using a wooden spoon or spatula. However, a stand mixer can make the process easier and faster.

4. Can I add toppings to my focaccia bread?

Yes, you can add toppings such as herbs, cheese, olives, or vegetables before baking. Just make sure to press them gently into the dough so they don't fall off while baking.

5. How do I store leftover focaccia bread?

Store any leftover focaccia bread in an airtight container or wrapped in plastic wrap at room temperature for up to 2 days. You can also freeze it for up to 3 months and reheat it in the oven before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bbauman07
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • AmyDare
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • chefjules