• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question on Host Benefit From Booking

In summary, the host can book a future party at her own show and get 2 booking benefit items at that next show.
sailortena
OK, I have a host who wants to order the current host special on a show that got booked from hers. Can she use her 10% discount code on that host special (60% off) or will it not work?

Only 60% discount!It will not work. They only give the 60% discount and she will have to pay for tax and shipping!

Debbie

I have a question also with the same title???If a host is not invited to the show that was booked off of her, can I call the past host and get an order off of her, she just might want to get hte host monthly special?

Sorry :eek: to hi-jack your thread but mind was going to be called the same thing:eek:

Yes!!! that's what I do! Even if the host was not invited to the cooking show, I ask her if she wants to participate in the Host special because that person did book off her. She can place and order with you and then you put it on the show. They don't have to attend a show to place an order to get the Host special.

AldeaY said:
Yes!!! that's what I do! Even if the host was not invited to the cooking show, I ask her if she wants to participate in the Host special because that person did book off her. She can place and order with you and then you put it on the show. They don't have to attend a show to place an order to get the Host special.
I ask the current host if she invited the person she booked from (even though I did remind her to in host coaching) so I know if she has talked with her. If the past host didn't order at all or even just didn't order the special I call her and specifically ask if she wants to order. She usually does and the current hope is happy because it added to her show.

When a past host orders the host special at someone else's party(the party of someone who booked off of her) does that purchase count towards the show total, and the host's benefits? Hope this makes sense!

when a past host orders the host special at 60% off from her friend's show (or her own) it will count as an order towards guest sales, but the 60% item will not show up for commissionable sales for you.

whiteyteresa said:
If a host is not invited to the show that was booked off of her, can I call the past host and get an order off of her, she just might want to get hte host monthly special?

YES!!! I learned the hard way. When we first changed to this program last year, I had a host not invite the original host because they didn't really know each other very well. Even though I mentioned it.

Well, I talked with the original host about a month after the other party and she was VERY upset that I didn't call her and offer the special. I felt like a heel because I ASSUMED that the host had offered (since I mentioned it) but she didn't. Great--so I lost a customer. Live and learn! Now I make sure I ask all of them!

Since I've started sending out the invites for my hosts, if I notice that the past host's name isn't on the list, I call the current host and ask if she minds if I send an invite to the past host. Usually she says yes.

I've had a couple of people not invite the host they booked from because "she just had a show and probably doesn't need anything." This after I remind EVERY host to invite the host they booked from.:eek:

I recently started sending a copy of the host special to the "booked from" host, along with the date of the show. (I just write "Susie Smith's show is on ??/??. Remember that you can order this special if you want!") This way she (or he) is reminded of the special and they can place their order in time to be included.

sorry to steal your thread, but can a host book a future party at her own show and get 2 booking benefit items at that next show? (put her name twice, once as guest and oncee as host...and for the guest one, could I put the past host discount # in for 10% off anything else she may want to order to boost the show total?) Could the future show be the following month? Or is there a minumum timeline rule? Thanks!!

Yes, as long as the 2nd show is booked within 6 months. I do this all of the time. I have a hostess in November that wants cookware, so she is booking from herself in January, and get's 2 pieces. If the hostess books in February, she will get 4 pieces of stoneware !!!!!

Wahoo...that is exciting, thanks so much!

Yes, as long as the 2nd show is booked within 6 months. I do this all of the time. I have a hostess in November that wants cookware, so she is booking from herself in January, and get's 2 pieces. If the hostess books in February, she will get 4 pieces of stoneware !!!!!

Can someone explain how this works for me? I'm just starting and want to get this figured out before I do the two shows I have coming up. Is there a benefit to the host if someone books a party at her show?? I had a party myself last week and nothing was mentioned about this so that is new to me. How does booking of herself work??

Home4Yahweh said:
Can someone explain how this works for me? I'm just starting and want to get this figured out before I do the two shows I have coming up. Is there a benefit to the host if someone books a party at her show?? I had a party myself last week and nothing was mentioned about this so that is new to me. How does booking of herself work??

The host booked from is eligible for the host special.

There's a place in PP to record bookings. (You'll find the tab when you enter the guest's address info.) You MUST record the bookings before you submit the show. That host is then eligible to purchase the host special at those newly booked shows. If the host is booking off herself, just enter an order for her (separate from the host order) with no products, but indicating a booked show.

At the booked show (or at least before closing), you enter the host # and the host special information. Regular S/H and tax applies. This order counts toward the host's sales but not toward your commission.

What are the host benefits for booking a Pampered Chef party?

The host benefits for booking a Pampered Chef party include free and discounted products, exclusive host specials, and the opportunity to earn rewards based on total party sales.

How do I qualify for host benefits?

To qualify for host benefits, you must book a party with a minimum of $200 in sales. The party can be held in person or online, and the host must submit the party order within 10 days of the party date.

Can I combine my host benefits with other offers or discounts?

Yes, host benefits can be combined with other offers and discounts. However, they cannot be combined with other host benefits or rewards.

How long do I have to redeem my host benefits?

Host benefits are valid for 60 days after the party date. You can redeem them by placing an order through your consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

Can I use my host benefits on any Pampered Chef products?

Host benefits can be used on any Pampered Chef products, including those on sale or clearance. However, they cannot be used towards the purchase of gift cards or towards the host's own party order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• workingontwo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies