• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question for Directors Re: Directors Sat Package...

In summary, it's looking more and more like I might be promoting to director on August 1st (can't believe it - everything is all of a sudden just coming together quickly!), and I was wondering if I would still qualify for the Director's SAT package if I meet the sales requirements for the past quarter. (I do) Yep. How cool is that?!?! Whatever season you qualify in, you get the Director Benefit package even if you are not a director during the SAT month. They send it about 3 weeks after your title changes. That is one reason I am so excited about my consultant who promoted in June. She gets the benefit package for Spring/Summer, and then she will get the Fall package
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
It's looking more and more like I might be promoting to director on August 1st (can't believe it - everything is all of a sudden just coming together quickly!)

and I was wondering if I would still qualify for the Director's SAT package if I meet the sales requirements for the past quarter? (I do)

Yep. How cool is that?!?! Whatever season you qualify in, you get the Director Benefit package even if you are not a director during the SAT month. They send it about 3 weeks after your title changes. That is one reason I am so excited about my consultant who promoted in June. She gets the benefit package for Spring/Summer, and then she will get the Fall package as well.
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you!!

beckyjsmith said:
Yep. How cool is that?!?! Whatever season you qualify in, you get the Director Benefit package even if you are not a director during the SAT month. They send it about 3 weeks after your title changes. That is one reason I am so excited about my consultant who promoted in June. She gets the benefit package for Spring/Summer, and then she will get the Fall package as well.
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you!!

Thanks, Becky! I knew under the old Career Plan that I would, but I couldn't find anything about it anymore. YIPPEE! More free stuff! I plan on using a lot of it for incentives for my wildly growing team! Just signed one before conference, who is signing her first already - AND I'm signing one this week, and one next week!

Way to go!! That is what I use the extras for as well. I am working on the step up program with another of my consultants now. They are great incentives for her to use with her recruits too.
I am signing another new consultant Fri but the magic pot incentive works for her. lol. Whahoo!!

ChefBeckyD said:
It's looking more and more like I might be promoting to director on August 1st (can't believe it - everything is all of a sudden just coming together quickly!)

and I was wondering if I would still qualify for the Director's SAT package if I meet the sales requirements for the past quarter? (I do)

That is awesome Becky. Let us know when you get the call!

pamperedpals said:
That is awesome Becky. Let us know when you get the call!

LOL - nahhh, I think I'll just keep it a secret, Laurie!:D

You know me - I'll be SHOUTING it on this site when it happens!:D:sing::D:sing::D

WOW- i didn't know this!!! I just signed my second senior today, so as soon as we all submit our shows and get to our $4000 cluster sales I should get my call too!! This is an extra bonus I wasn't expectings!! HOORAY!

Go becky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whahooo! Congrats to both of you!! It is suchan exciting achievement!

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - nahhh, I think I'll just keep it a secret, Laurie!:D

You know me - I'll be SHOUTING it on this site when it happens!:D:sing::D:sing::D

I hope to be there in within the next month. I have 3 and 1 is SC. :D

chefbeckyd said:
it's looking more and more like i might be promoting to director on august 1st (can't believe it - everything is all of a sudden just coming together quickly!)

and i was wondering if i would still qualify for the director's sat package if i meet the sales requirements for the past quarter? (i do)

go!! Becky!!!

Congrats! So exciting!! Whooo Hooo!!!

Congrats Becky!!! :cheerleader:

Oops...cheerleader smiley didn't work...:D

Summer0919 said:
Oops...cheerleader smiley didn't work...:D

That's okay - it's the thought that counts. :D

I don't know why the cheerleader doesn't work...it doesn't work for me either.:confused:

So Becky, why didn't you do this BEFORE conference so I could have screamed for you!!!! ;)Seriously, congratulations - yeah! If we have patience, it all works out in God's timing! I take it the one you talked to me about the last day of conference is a definite - too cool!!!!Enjoy the freebies and the increased pay!

janetupnorth said:
So Becky, why didn't you do this BEFORE conference so I could have screamed for you!!!! ;)

Seriously, congratulations - yeah! If we have patience, it all works out in God's timing! I take it the one you talked to me about the last day of conference is a definite - too cool!!!!

Enjoy the freebies and the increased pay!

Yeah - funny isn't it how it all works out? God's timing just isn't always our timing! I got that lead while I was AT conference! I'm meeting her tomorrow to finalize and get her started on some catalog shows. I want to make doubly sure she qualifies in her first 30 days!

But - she isn't who I needed to become a director! She's icing on the cake!

My consultant who signed just before conference already has her first recruit. Once that agreement is submitted - I'm a director!:thumbup:

I'll be screaming and cheering with you all the way!

Sweet! That means you'll get paid as a director for July as long as you meet all the requirements. Then your title will take effect August 1st.CONGRATS!

DebbieJ said:
Sweet! That means you'll get paid as a director for July as long as you meet all the requirements. Then your title will take effect August 1st.

CONGRATS!

Okay - now that part I'd forgotten about! And beautiful! I've done over $4000 just by myself this month! What a great paycheck that is going to be!

That's awesome Becky---so happy for you:D

1. What is included in the Directors Sat Package?

The Directors Sat Package includes exclusive training sessions, personalized coaching, and leadership development workshops. It also includes access to a private online community for networking and support.

2. How much does the Directors Sat Package cost?

The cost of the Directors Sat Package varies depending on your level in the company. Please contact your Director or consult the Pampered Chef website for more information.

3. How often are the training sessions and workshops held?

The training sessions and workshops are held on a regular basis throughout the year. As a Director, you will have access to a calendar of events and can choose which ones to attend based on your schedule and needs.

4. Can I attend the training sessions and workshops virtually?

Yes, many of the training sessions and workshops are offered virtually for those who are unable to attend in person. However, we highly encourage attending in person whenever possible for the best learning experience.

5. Is the Directors Sat Package a one-time purchase or a recurring fee?

The Directors Sat Package is a one-time purchase that provides lifetime access to the training sessions, workshops, and online community. There are no recurring fees associated with this package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLisa
Replies
Views
trps
  • cookingwithlove
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
princessmeshelle