• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Returning Something for a Past Host

In summary, the customer's past host ordered the QSP and it is now lop sided and the stirrer is a little bent. The customer bought the QSP back in June and is now telling the expert that it has a 1 year warranty, but they have never had to exchange something. The customer checked the Product Care and Use Instructions for the QSP and it says it is dishwasher safe "when positioned away from heating element." However, the top shelf is where it should go, in that case, and the lower shelves fit a 10 or 12" dinner plate at the best. The customer knows how to do an adjustment online or call the HO. The customer can break a piece off and send it in a bubbled envelope.
apriljc
I have a past host who ordered the QSP and she put it in the dishwasher and now it is lop sided and the stirrer is a little bent. She bought this back in June and is now telling me this. I know it has a 1 year warrenty but I have never had to exchange something. How do I go about this?

You have two choices. Handle it for her, or tell her to follow the instructions on the back of her receipt, and return it for a replacement. I just checked the Product Care and Use Instructions for the QSP #2271, and it says it is dishwasher safe "when positioned away from heating element." Well, you and I both know that the top shelf is where it should go, in that case, but
how many dishwashers have the height on the top shelf to take that size container? I've had three dishwashers in my life, and all the top shelves
are the ones for cups and glasses. The lower shelves fit a 10 or 12" dinner plate at the best. So, tell me, how did she fit the pitcher in the top shelf?
It's your call, if you want to "Pamper your past hostess", do her the favor at this time of year, and you will have a friend for life. I know that happened to me when I was just a Guest. I had a party in my home, June 2004. Attended another party at my Church in April 2005. I approached the Consultant after the party to complain about the deep scratches and stains on my Large Grooved Cutting Board. She nicely offered to accept it, and return it for me, even tho she was not my original consultant. A few days later, she wrote me a nice note, inviting me to consider becoming a consultant. I signed on April 28, 2005. Need I say more!

This is a common problem with the newer QSPs. You can do an adjustment online or call the HO. She'll have to ship the warped one back and then they'll send her a new one.

I usually offer to take care of things like this for my customers. They really appreciate the extra effort.

I went onto CC and did a product adjustment. I hope I did it right. At the end of it all it said I would get an email in 1-2 business days. Will I than have to send the QSP to HO and than they will send me a different one, or what all happens? I don't mean to sound stupid but I want to make this customer happy, she is a good friend of mine and I hope to have more and more business from her.

they will let you know if it needs to be returned I had to take care of a can opener for a customer and I was told the can opener did not have to be returned (the lady said it only worked 1/2 the time)

They will give you a Ref# and you need to put that slip with the QSP in a box for UPS to pickup.

You do not have to send back the whole QSP...just break a piece off and send it in a bubbled envelope. If it's been more than 30 days, they will not send ups to pick it up. It's up to you to send it back to HO.

Related to Question About Returning Something for a Past Host

1. How long do I have to return something for a past host?

You have up to 1 year from the date of purchase to return an item for a past host.

2. Can I return a product if it was a gift from a past host?

Yes, you can return a product that was a gift from a past host within 1 year of the purchase date.

3. Do I need a receipt to return something for a past host?

A receipt is not required for returns, but it is recommended to facilitate the return process.

4. Can I exchange an item for a different product if it was purchased by a past host?

Yes, you can exchange an item for a different product as long as it is within 1 year from the date of purchase and the product is in its original condition.

5. Is there a restocking fee for returning something for a past host?

No, there is no restocking fee for returning items for a past host. However, shipping charges may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kisrae