• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question about Registration

sarahsellcm

Silver Member
Mar 11, 2006
When you register for National Conference do they take the money out of your account then or do they wait? I registered for them to take the money out of my account each month from my commission checks so I didn't know if that is when they take the money. I haven't registered yet because I didn't want them to take the money out when I don't have the money in my account. Thank you for your help.

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
I'm not totally sure but I believe conf club ends in june so they would wait to take the money out then. If you dont have enough in CC to cover it you can select how to pay the balance. Do not Know when that would come out of you PC debit Act?

Sory to not be of more help....

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
I believe if you conference club amount is not enough, they will do a commission adjustment on your next check.

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
I was getting commision adjustments until October after conference because I had such a weak sping and summer last year. If you elect for them to take deductions from your check then they will do that untill it is paid.

sarahsellcm

Silver Member
Mar 11, 2006
Thanks!

Thank you for your help! I registered today but am a little disappointed that the Home Office Tours were already filled. I really wanted to do that but I guess there is always next year. :)

Harrle

Jul 18, 2005
HO Tours

Just thought I would share that I contacted HO about the Tours being full the second day of registration and the gal told me they already had over 2,000 registered and unfortunately they would NOT be adding any more. Although I have been to 4 conferences it is still nice to check out any changes/improvements they may have made to HO since the previous year - I didn't quite care for her response about not adding more tours.:mad:

Leea:cool:

Wave 1