• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silly Question Roundup: Exploring the Conference Registration Form

In summary, the "Silly Question Round up" is a fun and interactive activity often played at Pampered Chef parties. The host will have a list of silly questions for the guests to answer and share with the group. Guests are also encouraged to suggest their own silly questions. Examples of silly questions used in the round up include ones about favorite foods and superpowers. The round up is appropriate for all ages and is a great way for families and friends to have a good laugh together.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
When you register for conference it asks if you are committed to sharing round up from the heart at all your shows. and it shows on your registration form. is this a class or is this just a question that they like to ask?

That question was asked in 2006 when I went to Conference. That year we
received a Trivet FREE. I'm not sure if it was because I said YES to the question, or not. Perhaps everyone who went to Conference received one.
Does anyone remember? Did we have to earn them? I have one from each
year 2006 and 2007, and don't recall paying for either of them. If you are not
committed, now, it might be worth saying YES, and really commiting to it between now and Conference. It's a marvelous way to help our local Food
Cupboards. Every penny counts and we all know there will always be folks in need.

The question is to make sure you're going to talk about Round Up at your shows if they give you the trivet free. I don't know how much they actually check it - the staff that puts the bags together usually has the trivets already packed up. But, to answer your question, chefmoseley, it's not for a workshop. (BTW- Conference attendees will get the trivet there, consultants who do not attend will be able to order it on supply order. If you don't have the current one, you can still get it free on supply.)

1. What is the "Silly Question Round up"?

The "Silly Question Round up" is a fun activity that is often played at Pampered Chef parties. It involves asking silly and entertaining questions to get to know each other and have a good laugh.

2. How do you play the "Silly Question Round up"?

To play the "Silly Question Round up", the host of the party will have a list of silly questions that they will ask the guests. Each guest will take turns answering the question and sharing their response with the rest of the group.

3. Can I suggest my own silly questions for the round up?

Absolutely! The "Silly Question Round up" is meant to be a fun and interactive activity, so feel free to share your own silly questions with the host. This will make the activity even more personalized and enjoyable for everyone.

4. What are some examples of silly questions used in the round up?

Some examples of silly questions that are commonly used in the "Silly Question Round up" include: "If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?" and "If you could have any superpower, what would it be?" These questions are meant to be light-hearted and entertaining.

5. Is the "Silly Question Round up" appropriate for all ages?

Yes, the "Silly Question Round up" is appropriate for all ages. The questions are meant to be fun and entertaining, and they do not contain any inappropriate or sensitive topics. It is a great activity for families and friends of all ages to enjoy together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lisaterwilliger
Replies
Views
PCGINA