• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Purchasing From Self

In summary, to place an order for Pampered Chef products, you can either contact a consultant or visit their website. They accept all major credit cards and PayPal as forms of payment. There is a one-year guarantee on products and the company offers discounts and promotions, which can be found on their website or through a consultant.
sassypip
Silver Member
I am only $6.00 from the next commission level for this month. I will not be closing anymore parties until after the 20th, if I would order something off of the outlet, does that count towards my commissionable sales? I am still pretty new to all this, so not quite sure how this works or if it's even neccessary to worry about the $6 at this point. I have 2 more catalog shows to close and 2 more cooking shows to close before the end of the month. Thanks!!!:eek:

...you have till the end of the month to hit that sales level!!! Sounds like you'll be fine...good luck!

Thanks for the quick reply. It was what I sort of thought. Thanks again!!

I agree you'll be more than fine with the remaining shows you have this month; but, for future reference, if you order off your website (rather than through CC), you do receive commission.

Hi there! Congratulations on being so close to your next commission level! Ordering from the outlet will count towards your commissionable sales, so it's definitely worth considering if you're only $6 away. However, it's also important to not stress too much about the small amount. Your main focus should be on closing those two catalog shows and two cooking shows. Those will likely bring in more sales and commission than the $6 from the outlet. Keep up the great work and don't forget to enjoy the journey! Best of luck with your remaining shows this month. :)

1. How do I place an order for Pampered Chef products?

To place an order for Pampered Chef products, you can either contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit the company's official website. You can browse through the online catalog and add items to your cart, then proceed to checkout to complete your purchase.

2. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products directly from the company?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products directly from the company's official website. They also have a network of independent consultants who can help you with your purchase.

3. What forms of payment are accepted for purchasing Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef accepts all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. They also accept PayPal as a form of payment.

4. Is there a warranty or guarantee on Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a one-year guarantee on their products, which covers any defects in materials or workmanship. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can also return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions available for purchasing Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef often offers discounts and promotions, especially during holiday seasons. You can check their website or contact your local consultant for current offers and specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejuliano
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • kam