• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question Regarding Sales per Month

Thanks, guys. I definitely want it to count towards Feb as I am not sure how many shows I will have then. Feb it is!
LisaVH
I am in SS month #1. I just reached $1500 in sales and still have two more shows to do this month. I will have about $600 banked for my bonus. My last show of the month is on the 27th. As I understand it, if I turn it in for February, the host/guests still use the January specials - but the sales count for February...right?? I would like to use my last show of the month towards my bonus for month #2

Correct, as long as you put the show date as Jan 27th, they will get the Jan specials, even if you submit in Feb. (and the sales for the show for you will go into Feb)

For regular incentives you have until the 5th to close the show for it to count towards jan incentives...you could also do the 27th show as a Feb. show and then it would count towards feb incentives.

Congrats on an awsome start!!

For super starter bonuses, it's all about when you submit it, not the date on teh show. So if you want them to count for January, you must submit them by Jan 31st Midnight Central.

DebbieJ said:
For super starter bonuses, it's all about when you submit it, not the date on teh show. So if you want them to count for January, you must submit them by Jan 31st Midnight Central.

And if you want it to count for Feb, you submit after Feb 1!

Thanks, guys. I definitely want it to count towards Feb as I am not sure how many shows I will have then. Feb it is!

However, you won't get double points on it. If you want double points, the show has to be dated February.

Thats what I did, I manipulated my submissions so that I could get the bonus with the deep covered baker on top of the SS products for that month!

1. How can I increase my sales per month as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To increase your sales per month, it is important to build relationships with your customers and offer exceptional customer service. You can also try hosting virtual or in-person cooking parties, offering limited-time promotions, and utilizing social media to promote your business. Additionally, staying organized and following up with customers can also help boost your sales.

2. What is the average sales per month for a Pampered Chef consultant?

The average sales per month for a Pampered Chef consultant can vary greatly depending on factors such as experience, effort, and customer base. However, as a general guideline, consultants can aim for at least $500 in sales per month to be considered active in the business.

3. How do I track my sales per month as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Pampered Chef consultants can use the company's online portal called "Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner" to track their sales and orders. This portal also provides valuable business resources and training materials to help consultants grow their sales and business.

4. Are there any incentives for achieving high sales per month as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various incentives and rewards for consultants who achieve high sales per month. These can include product discounts, free products, and even trips to exotic locations. The company also has a tiered commission structure that allows consultants to earn higher percentages as they reach certain sales milestones.

5. Can I set personal sales goals as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, setting personal sales goals is encouraged for Pampered Chef consultants. These goals can help you stay motivated and focused on achieving your desired sales per month. It is important to set realistic and achievable goals and to regularly track your progress to make adjustments as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • turtle15
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies