• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Printible Forms Cd

In summary, the Printable Forms CD is a collection of customizable forms and templates for Pampered Chef businesses, including order forms, party invitations, and hostess packets. It can be used on any computer with a CD drive and is regularly updated with new forms. The forms can be edited using Microsoft Word and can be purchased through a consultant or the website, with the option of a digital download.
Tree
I just found mine and was wondering if I need to load it or is it one that I just put in when I need a form. I haven't even taken it out of it's sleeve yet. TIA.

Just put it in as needed, I think. Plus you can get them off of CC as well I think.

Jules711 said:
Just put it in as needed, I think. Plus you can get them off of CC as well I think.

Yup, same things that you can also get off of CC under the "Download Center."

So it really isn't needed. I was worried that I had lost it in the house and couldn't find it. It had fallen off the end table and gotten under my recliner. I just saw a corner of the white sleeve that it comes in. Thanks everyone.

For future reference, You can double up one two cd's in the back of the new recipe for success binder...where the 4 sleeves are...then you will always know where they are!

I get the forms off of it from CC too- I haven't even opened it yet!

I looked at it last night in hopes it would give me some good forms. All it is are the same forms we got in our changeover kits for the new binder.

Related to Question About Printible Forms Cd

1. What is included in the Printable Forms CD?

The Printable Forms CD includes a variety of customizable forms and templates for your Pampered Chef business, such as order forms, party invitations, hostess packets, and more.

2. Can I use the Printable Forms CD on any computer?

Yes, the Printable Forms CD can be used on any computer that has a CD drive and is compatible with Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat Reader.

3. Are the forms on the Printable Forms CD updated regularly?

Yes, our team regularly updates and adds new forms to the Printable Forms CD to provide you with the most current and useful tools for your business.

4. Can I edit the forms on the Printable Forms CD?

Yes, all of the forms on the Printable Forms CD can be easily customized to fit your specific needs and preferences using Microsoft Word.

5. How can I purchase the Printable Forms CD?

The Printable Forms CD can be purchased through your Pampered Chef consultant or through our website. It is also available as a digital download for your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • heatherstobbs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MHouting
  • bbyoung