• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Forms: Mail or P3? I Have a Show This Weekend!

In summary, you can still place an order for a show by filling out an order form and mailing it in or using the P3 app. Orders placed through mail take 7-10 business days to arrive, while P3 orders arrive within 3-5 business days. Credit cards can be used to pay for orders through both mail and P3. There is no minimum order amount for both mail and P3 orders. If you encounter any issues with your order, please contact your consultant or customer service for assistance.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I have a stupid question about ordering supplies, like order forms and the like.

I found the order for on Consultant's Corner. Do I have to MAIL it in?? Or can I order them through P3?

I'm running kind of low and I have a show this weekend.

You can put a noncommission order in for all paperwork and supplies.

You can do it in P3, under noncommission orders.

Related to Order Forms: Mail or P3? I Have a Show This Weekend!

1. Can I still place an order if I am unable to attend the show?

Yes, you can still place an order by filling out an order form and mailing it in or using the P3 app. Just make sure to include the show information and your consultant's name on the form.

2. How long does it take for orders placed through mail or P3 to arrive?

Orders placed through mail typically take 7-10 business days to arrive, while orders placed through P3 usually arrive within 3-5 business days.

3. Can I use a credit card to pay for my order through mail or P3?

Yes, you can use a credit card to pay for your order through both mail and P3. Just make sure to include your credit card information on the order form and sign the authorization section.

4. Is there a minimum order amount for orders placed through mail or P3?

No, there is no minimum order amount for orders placed through mail or P3. You can order as little or as much as you'd like.

5. What should I do if I have any issues with my order placed through mail or P3?

If you encounter any issues with your order, please contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help resolve any problems and ensure you receive your order in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • laylaleigh
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • HelperChef