• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Out-Of-Town Orders

In summary, the delivery time for out-of-town orders can vary from 3-10 business days and the shipping address can be changed during checkout. A tracking number will be provided for out-of-town orders and there may be additional fees for shipping and handling. Returns are also accepted, but may have associated fees.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I am in Winnipeg (clearly!) and I'm doing a catalog show for someone in Calgary. Am I correct in thinking I don't charge PST since AB doesn't have PST?

I'm guessing PST is the tax in Canada? I know that in the US if the order is being direct shipped, the customer pays their tax rate, not the hosts's tax rate. If there is no tax in their state/county, then they don't pay tax. Hope that helps.

Yeah, that helps, thanks.GST is the Federal tax and PST is provincial tax. Albertans are lucky - they don't pay PST on anything!! So I would just adjust the tax rate in PP when I input the show??

When you enter her address is may automatically adjust to no tax when you set the province. If not then you can set it manually.

Hmm...that is a hard question. I think I might call HO for the official answer...and I'd be interested to know if you find out!

Winnipegk said:
I am in Winnipeg (clearly!) and I'm doing a catalog show for someone in Calgary. Am I correct in thinking I don't charge PST since AB doesn't have PST?

Correct. Is the whole show being shipped to Calgary? If so, then you can change the tax rate for the whole show. If the host is from Manitoba and they have a guest from Alberta, you can change the tax rate for that guest with the special tax button.

Thank you!!! The whole show will be shipped to Calgary.

Related to Question About Out-Of-Town Orders

1. How long will it take for my out-of-town order to arrive?

The delivery time for out-of-town orders can vary depending on the shipping method selected and the destination. Typically, orders can take anywhere from 3-10 business days to arrive.

2. Can I have my out-of-town order shipped to a different address?

Yes, you can have your out-of-town order shipped to a different address. During the checkout process, you will have the option to enter a different shipping address.

3. Can I track my out-of-town order?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track your package's whereabouts and estimated delivery date.

4. Are there any additional fees for out-of-town orders?

Yes, there may be additional fees associated with out-of-town orders, such as shipping and handling fees. These fees will be displayed during the checkout process and may vary depending on the destination and shipping method selected.

5. Can I return an out-of-town order?

Yes, you can return an out-of-town order. Please refer to our return policy for more information on how to initiate a return and any associated fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julsradford
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
julsradford
  • mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Janes Addiction
  • Roadtripray