• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About My First 30 Days!

In summary, Congratulations on your new business! It will be worth the extra effort! Keep your daily contacts up and you will be fine!
VSaracino
I'm a little frustrated at this point, because I have only one booking, and called pretty much all of my family members and friends who are interested in PC. But I'm not throwing in the towel! I'm trying to keep my daily contacts up as much as I can, however I had a few questions.

I was going to host my own show to start things off, but I have a small studio apartment, and its' not big enough to hold more than a handful of people. I know most people will say that you barely need any space, but its a very small place :yuck: So then I thought maybe I'll try and get some interest in the Pampered Chef rolling by having my own catalog show, after all, I'll still make some commissions and get some free products in the process. However, I am unclear as to whether or not a catalog show counts toward my "Bonus Every 4 Shows" total. Can someone fill me in?

I'm also a little unclear on the commission deal when it comes to Hosts. From what I understood, any item that the host selects as free items, half off items, and any discounted items, I do not receive a commission on. Is this the way it works?

Also, do I receive a commission on the monthly Host and Guest specials?

VSaracino said:
I'm a little frustrated at this point, because I have only one booking, and called pretty much all of my family members and friends who are interested in PC. But I'm not throwing in the towel! Congratulations!! It will be worth the extra effort!I'm trying to keep my daily contacts up as much as I can, however I had a few questions.

I was going to host my own show to start things off, but I have a small studio apartment, and its' not big enough to hold more than a handful of people. I know most people will say that you barely need any space, but its a very small place :yuck: So then I thought maybe I'll try and get some interest in the Pampered Chef rolling by having my own catalog show, after all, I'll still make some commissions and get some free products in the process. However, I am unclear as to whether or not a catalog show counts toward my "Bonus Every 4 Shows" total. Can someone fill me in? Yes, Catalog shows count toward your 4 shows.

I'm also a little unclear on the commission deal when it comes to Hosts. From what I understood, any item that the host selects as free items, half off items, and any discounted items, I do not receive a commission on. Is this the way it works? You will receive commission on any amount that the host spends over her FREE items. If she spends on her 15-30% discount you will get commission on that. You DO NOT receive commission on half-price or host special items (or Free stuff)

Also, do I receive a commission on the monthly Host and Guest specials?No

I hope I've helped. It can be a slight bit overwhelming at first, but it won't take long to get the hang of it. Hang in there!! We are all here for you and are pulling for you to succeed!! Good luck!

Your catalog shows count as a show toward your bonus.

You do not recieve commission on the free items, half-price items, or the 60% off items. You DO get commission on any other discounted items that the host purchases.

You do get commission on the guest specials, but not on the 60% off host specials.

Hope that helps!

ALSO - do your own show as an open house where people come and go (and of course sample food and give you big orders).

That did great in answering my questions, thanks so much!

Sorry--we were both answering at the same time!

:D Don't worry about it... now I just know that you are both REALLY right! lol

What is the best way to get started with Pampered Chef in my first 30 days?

The best way to get started with Pampered Chef in your first 30 days is to familiarize yourself with the products and the company's mission. Attend virtual or in-person training sessions, connect with your mentor, and start sharing your love for the products with your friends and family.

How can I maximize my sales during my first 30 days with Pampered Chef?

To maximize your sales during your first 30 days with Pampered Chef, focus on building relationships with potential customers. Host cooking parties, offer special discounts or promotions, and utilize social media to reach a wider audience. Also, make sure to follow up with customers and provide exceptional customer service.

What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef within the first 30 days?

Joining Pampered Chef within the first 30 days offers several benefits, including a discounted starter kit, access to exclusive training and resources, and the opportunity to earn rewards and bonuses. Plus, getting started early allows you to establish a strong foundation for your business and set yourself up for success.

What are the expectations for new consultants during their first 30 days with Pampered Chef?

The main expectation for new consultants during their first 30 days with Pampered Chef is to actively work on building their business. This includes reaching out to potential customers, hosting parties, and learning about the products and business model. It's also important to set realistic goals and track your progress to stay motivated.

How can I make the most of my first 30 days with Pampered Chef?

To make the most of your first 30 days with Pampered Chef, stay organized, stay connected with your mentor and fellow consultants, and don't be afraid to ask for help. Take advantage of the training and resources provided and have a positive attitude. Remember, your first 30 days set the tone for your business, so make the most of it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • VSaracino
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
VSaracino
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies