• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bookings: Tips for My Make-Or-Break Month | My First 30 Days Results

In summary, My first 30 days just ended, and I've qualified! However, my make-or-break month is coming up. I have four cooking shows set up for October and nothing set beyond that. If I don't get bookings off those four shows, I'm not sure how my business will go on. Any suggestions to make sure I get a lot of bookings from these upcoming shows? TIA! :)
PamperedinAvon
My first 30 days just ended, and I've qualified! However, my make-or-break month is coming up. I have four cooking shows set up for October and nothing set beyond that. If I don't get bookings off those four shows, I'm not sure how my business will go on. Any suggestions to make sure I get a lot of bookings from these upcoming shows? TIA! :)

Show your excitement. Borrow someone's covered baker to show as next month's special.

I don't have any words of wisdom but best of luck!! I know that I had a dry spell this past Jan. I started in Nov. Had a ton of shows in Nov and Dec and squat in Jan/Feb. Sooo I had a mystery hostess show. I got 4 bookings off of it and I got bookings from those shows. Hey...maybe I do have some words of wisdom! i think that it would be good to have a mystery hostess show especially before Christmas, whoever wins can use the FPV for presents. Man I may have to have one in nov if I don't have a show booked!

What I did after my awesome first 30 days and after coming home all excited from conference was call every customer from all of my shows. I talked to them about what they purchased, reminded them about the warranties, asked them if they wanted to be on my e-mail list, and asked them if they thought they'd want to have a show. I did book my September that way. Then at my first August show I asked everyone if they would like information about the Pampered Chef business and I asked everyone if they would like to have a show. That is my "new" policy. I wish I would have done that from the beginning. It's much easier to talk to people in person than at a show. I also call all catalog show customers. Get going on the 3 in 3-2-1 and the 2 and 1 will happen. I'm still believing the 1 will come.

Find a booth at a local flea market, craft show, church bazaar, etc. I got beyond my family and friends, and was worried about continuing to get bookings. At this booth, I got 6 confirmed cooking shows, one recruit lead, several catalog shows, etc.--it turned my business around! I still have tons of people to call. Take a few products, have a drawing for 15-$25 in free products, tell everyone about the specials--you will be amazed at how many people love PC and are happy to talk to you, place orders, etc. Good luck!

At your next show, book your host for 6 month out. She will be able to have double host benefits and enjoy a new season of products. Really share the pictures of the great new theme shows. If you have the new appetizer plates, use these to serve on and get Nov. bookings. During the holidays, I have a note wrapped inside a present. The first guest to book gets to upwrap the ribbon, the second the wrapping paper, the third gets to open the box and hand the host a gift. (your choice of what you have as a gift). This encourages the host to get bookings too. Also, with three bookings from a show, I always give my hosts the choice of any piece of stoneware when the third show is held.

Related to Maximizing Bookings: Tips for My Make-Or-Break Month | My First 30 Days Results

1. How can I increase my bookings during my first 30 days as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The key to maximizing your bookings during your first 30 days is to focus on building relationships with potential hosts. Reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances and offer to host a cooking party for them. This will not only help you get bookings for your first month, but also lay the foundation for future bookings.

2. What are some unique ideas for promoting my Pampered Chef business during my make-or-break month?

Consider partnering with local businesses or organizations to host a joint event, such as a cooking class or fundraiser, to promote your Pampered Chef business. You can also offer special deals or discounts for customers who book a party during your first 30 days.

3. How can I leverage social media to increase my bookings during my first 30 days?

Social media can be a powerful tool for promoting your Pampered Chef business. Share photos and videos of your products and cooking demonstrations, and ask your friends and followers to help spread the word. You can also join online cooking groups or communities to connect with potential hosts and customers.

4. What should I do if I am struggling to get bookings during my first 30 days?

If you are having trouble getting bookings, don't be afraid to reach out to your sponsor or other experienced Pampered Chef consultants for advice and support. They may have helpful tips and strategies to help you increase your bookings. You can also offer incentives, such as free products or discounts, to entice potential hosts to book a party with you.

5. How important is it to follow up with potential hosts during my make-or-break month?

Following up with potential hosts is crucial for increasing your bookings during your first 30 days. Many people may be interested in hosting a party, but may forget or get busy with other things. Regularly checking in with them and reminding them of the benefits of hosting a party can help turn a potential host into a booked party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethby
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
loreo
Replies