• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Microsoft Word 2007

V
vwpamperedchef
How do you save a document to a memory stick? I only see the save button, and assume it is saving to my hard drive. I wanted to save stuff on my memory stick...:(

anyone have any advice?

I don't have 2007, but in past versions you could go to File > Save As and select a new location.

thats the problem, there is no file! or save as! just a little disc to save...

ok found it, very tricky. (imagine, and i AM computer literate...)

I had read a review of Office 2007 when it first came out, and the reviewer didn't like it. He said that lots of commands were in non-intuitive locations, and the whole package was bloated - lots of extra code for no apparent reason.

Well it was a must for me, as my computer didnt come with ANY word programs, and so I could not open any files on here. As you can imagine, I am having a field day right now! And I got a bargin on it, as it was 4 programs in one (word, excel, PP, and outlook), as my husband works in the military we can shop on base. So it was worth it for me.

Thanks though Ann for the heads up. It really takes some figuring out.

If it gets really fussy, you can download Open Office, a free open-source suite that can open and save Office files. It's available at openoffice.org.

Don't panic. It doesn't look like you have it, but you do. Just look in the upper left corner of your screen. You'll see a round button that has the Windows symbol in it. That's actually your "File" dropdown menu. You'll find all kinds of things there.It took me a while to get used to used to it, but I like 2007.

Thanks Rae!! So much to learn and see with the new program.

You're welcome. Play with it a bit, and give it a chance. Most of the people I've talked to who've had it (and really worked with it) for a while like it.

Related to Question About Microsoft Word 2007

1. How do I save a document to a memory stick in Microsoft Word 2007?

To save a document to a memory stick in Microsoft Word 2007, click on the "Save" button in the toolbar. This will open a window where you can choose the location to save your document. Select your memory stick from the list of available drives and click "Save". Your document will now be saved on your memory stick.

2. I only see the save button in Microsoft Word 2007. How can I save my document to a memory stick?

If you only see the save button in Microsoft Word 2007, you can still save your document to a memory stick by clicking on the "File" menu and selecting "Save As". This will open a window where you can choose the location to save your document. Select your memory stick from the list of available drives and click "Save". Your document will now be saved on your memory stick.

3. How can I be sure that my document is saving to my memory stick in Microsoft Word 2007?

To make sure that your document is saving to your memory stick in Microsoft Word 2007, check the location where you have selected to save your document. If you have chosen your memory stick as the location, then your document will be saved there. You can also double-check by opening your memory stick and looking for the saved document.

4. Is there a specific format I need to save my document in to transfer it to a memory stick in Microsoft Word 2007?

No, there is no specific format required to save your document to a memory stick in Microsoft Word 2007. You can save your document in any format that is compatible with your memory stick, such as .doc, .docx, or .pdf.

5. What should I do if I encounter any issues while saving my document to a memory stick in Microsoft Word 2007?

If you encounter any issues while saving your document to a memory stick in Microsoft Word 2007, try saving the document to your computer first and then transferring it to your memory stick. You can also try using a different memory stick or checking for any updates for Microsoft Word 2007. If the issue persists, you may need to seek technical support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1234blessed
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefcaroline
  • PCMomto4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • melissasutkus