• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Hostess Specials

In summary, Pampered Chef offers different hostess specials every month, with the current special being a free Stoneware Baking Dish for parties with sales totaling $650 or more. To qualify for these specials, you must host a party and reach the required sales amount, which can be found on our website or by contacting your consultant. These specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but you can still earn free and discounted products based on your party sales. Hostess specials are available for both in-home and virtual parties, and cannot be customized, but there is a variety offered each month. If you have a specific product in mind, you can use your hostess rewards to purchase it at a discounted price.
ItalianChef
I was wondering when a hostess books a show say in Aug, can she get both July and Aug hostess specials just curious.

Victoria G

Only if she hosts a show in July:D

Ginger:cool:

If she hosts a catalog show in July and then books from the July show one in August, she can get two host specials in August!

cmdtrgd said:
If she hosts a catalog show in July and then books from the July show one in August, she can get two host specials in August!

it can be catalog or kitchen show

, thank you for your question! Yes, a hostess who books a show in August can definitely take advantage of both the July and August hostess specials! That's one of the great perks of hosting a show - you can earn even more rewards and discounts. Plus, with our amazing products and recipes, you and your guests are sure to have a fantastic time. Let me know if you have any other questions, and I would be happy to help you plan your perfect show!

1. What are the current hostess specials offered by Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer different hostess specials every month. Right now, our hostess special is a free Stoneware Baking Dish with any party totaling $650 or more in sales. This special is only available for a limited time, so be sure to book your party soon!

2. How can I qualify for the hostess specials?

To qualify for our hostess specials, you must host a Pampered Chef party and reach a certain sales amount. The sales amount varies each month and can be found on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. Don't worry, our consultants will work with you to help you reach the required sales amount.

3. Can I combine hostess specials with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, our hostess specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. They are only available as a standalone offer for hosting a party and reaching the required sales amount. However, you can still earn free and discounted products based on your party sales.

4. Are hostess specials only available for in-home parties?

No, hostess specials are available for both in-home and virtual parties. With the rise of virtual parties, we want to make sure all of our hosts have the opportunity to earn our hostess specials. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information on how to host a virtual party.

5. Can I choose which hostess special I want?

Our hostess specials are pre-selected each month and cannot be customized. However, we strive to offer a variety of specials each month to appeal to a wide range of hosts. If you have a specific product in mind, you can always use your hostess rewards to purchase it at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tabnat80
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • Chef.Wanda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • tabnat80