• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Gift Certificates

In summary, the value of a Pampered Chef gift certificate can range from $10 to $500 and can be used for online purchases on their website. The gift certificates do not have an expiration date and cannot be redeemed for cash, but multiple gift certificates can be used for one purchase by entering the codes during checkout.
PamperedLady1979
A friend of mine won a $20 PC gift certificate in a raffle yesterday. She asked me if she could redeem it thru me, or if she has to go thru the consultant that she won it from? My guess is that she has to redeem it thru the other consultant because it has the consultant bought it and put her own name in the "to" field? I haven't been a consultant very long so I don't know what to tell her....

Gift Certificates can only be redeemed through HO. If your friend wants to spend significantly more than the GC, buy it from her, and then she can use that $20 toward an order with you (then you use the GC to get something for yourself).Edited to add: unless the GC is a personal one that the other consultant made up. Then your friend has to go through her.

It wasn't one made by the other consultant. So, does she just need to order online (not from my site) then? Sorry....like I said, I'm new and inexperienced. :eek:

Thanks! I figured it out.

Related to Question About Gift Certificates

What is the value of a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

The value of a Pampered Chef gift certificate can range from $10 to $500, depending on the amount you choose to purchase.

Can gift certificates be used for online purchases?

Yes, gift certificates can be used for online purchases on our website. Simply enter the gift certificate code during checkout.

Do gift certificates have an expiration date?

No, Pampered Chef gift certificates do not have an expiration date and can be used at any time.

Can gift certificates be redeemed for cash?

No, gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash. They can only be used towards the purchase of Pampered Chef products.

Can I use multiple gift certificates for one purchase?

Yes, you can use multiple gift certificates for one purchase. Simply enter the codes for each gift certificate during checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaggieH
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies