• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Should I Submit My July Show Orders to Count Towards Sales?

In summary, to host a Pampered Chef show on July 2nd, reach out to your consultant or check their calendar for availability. You can attend multiple shows on July 2nd with different consultants, but it is recommended to focus on one to fully enjoy the experience. There is no minimum purchase amount for July 2nd shows, and there are often special deals and promotions available. You can still earn host rewards by hosting a show on July 2nd, and your consultant can provide more information on how to do so.
tabnat80
Gold Member
I have one show done for July and one more about there. A lady is doing a book show for me and already has 250 dollars in orders. How long after the 31st do I have to submit this show to get it to count towards July and me get the pan? She said she will get me the orders by Thursday.

You have until Aug. 5 to get it in for the Submit-2 promo.

Just MAKE SURE it is dated as a JULY show or you will lose the promo!

Thanks!Ok. Thanks I just wanted to be absolutely sure.

Hi there! Congratulations on getting your first show done for July and having another one scheduled. It sounds like things are off to a great start for you! As for the book show, it's fantastic that you already have $250 in orders. In order to count towards your July sales and for you to receive the pan, the orders would need to be submitted by July 31st. Since your hostess said she will get you the orders by Thursday, that should give you plenty of time to submit them and have them count towards your July sales. Keep up the great work and happy selling!

1. How can I host a show on July 2nd?

To host a Pampered Chef show on July 2nd, simply reach out to your consultant and schedule a date. You can also check the consultant's calendar on our website to see if they have any open slots for that day.

2. Can I attend multiple shows on July 2nd?

Yes, you can attend multiple shows on July 2nd as long as they are hosted by different consultants. However, we recommend focusing on one show to fully enjoy the experience and take advantage of any host rewards.

3. Is there a minimum purchase amount for July 2nd shows?

No, there is no minimum purchase amount for July 2nd shows. You can purchase as much or as little as you want. However, keep in mind that the more you purchase, the more host rewards you can earn.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for July 2nd shows?

Yes, there are often special deals and promotions for July 2nd shows. Your consultant will be able to provide you with more information and any current promotions available.

5. Can I still earn host rewards if I host a show on July 2nd?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards if you host a show on July 2nd. Our host rewards program is available for all shows, regardless of the date. Contact your consultant for more information on how to earn host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
grgann
  • linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies