• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualifying as an Artist: My Journey with Show Profits

In summary, "Qualifying as an Artist: My Journey with Show Profits" is a personal account written by a successful artist about their experience navigating the art show industry and making a profit from their artwork. The author is a professional artist who has achieved significant success and profit through participating in art shows. By reading this book, you can expect to gain valuable insights and advice on how to navigate the art show industry and increase your sales and profits. While primarily geared towards artists, the principles and strategies discussed can be applied to any type of business or industry that involves selling products or services at shows or events. The book is available for purchase on the author's website and major online retailers.
SusanBP0129
Hi!! I am happy to report that I think I have officially qualified! My 1st show was $879 and my show last night was close to $600....so.........I'm "official", right?? :D ?? :D

If those were in product/commissionable sales then
You have qualified! CONGRATS!!

YIPPEEE!!!!!!!! THANKS!! SO, do I do anything or will they just ship me my SS1 bonus??

You will just get it!!!

I am so excited!!! I can't wait!! :) :) :)

Congratulations!! Those are great shows to get you started. Getting those bonuses are soooo much fun!

I'm excited for you too!!! Just wait until you get to pick out a plus bonus!!!

SusanBP0129 said:
Hi!! I am happy to report that I think I have officially qualified! My 1st show was $879 and my show last night was close to $600....so.........I'm "official", right?? :D ?? :D
That's awesome Susan!!! Way to go. And you did it in just two shows. Once you submit that 2nd show, you're good to go. Enjoy all those free products!!

Congrats Susan. this is such and exciting time for you. Keep up the good work.

Thank you for all your kind words!! It's so nice to have you guys to share my excitement with!! :) :) :)

You are on your way to an extraordinary relationship with the UPS guy:D
Great Job!

CONGRATS! Great job!

Don't you just love how supportive everyone is?

Yes, it really is wonderful!! I am SO GLAD I found this site!!!!!! :)

Have fun playing with your new stuff that you EARNED!!!

When do you think I'll receive it?

love It!
love It!
love It!

Related to Qualifying as an Artist: My Journey with Show Profits

What is "Qualifying as an Artist: My Journey with Show Profits?"

"Qualifying as an Artist: My Journey with Show Profits" is a personal account written by a successful artist about their experience navigating the art show industry and making a profit from their artwork.

Who is the author of "Qualifying as an Artist: My Journey with Show Profits?"

The author of "Qualifying as an Artist: My Journey with Show Profits" is a professional artist who has been participating in art shows for many years and has achieved significant success and profit through their work.

What can I expect to learn from reading "Qualifying as an Artist: My Journey with Show Profits?"

By reading "Qualifying as an Artist: My Journey with Show Profits," you can expect to gain valuable insights and advice on how to navigate the art show industry, increase your sales and profits, and ultimately achieve success as an artist.

Is "Qualifying as an Artist: My Journey with Show Profits" only relevant to artists?

No, while the book is primarily geared towards artists, the principles and strategies discussed can be applied to any type of business or industry that involves selling products or services at shows or events.

Where can I purchase "Qualifying as an Artist: My Journey with Show Profits?"

"Qualifying as an Artist: My Journey with Show Profits" is available for purchase on the author's website as well as major online retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefDebi
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Humble Beginnings
  • General Chat
Replies