• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Gonna Burst!!!! #5 Qualified!!!

In summary, Debi qualified for director status and is waiting for the call to come in September. She is excited for the new opportunities that will come with the title.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
I'm like a little kid right now!!!! WOW! So, I'm officially qualified as a Director. When can I change my signature line? :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Change it now!! Did she qualify before the 1st?? If not, your call won't come until after September 1 but enjoy your accomplishments in the meantime!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She put the show in last night and it finally showed up on my IPT so I have to wait for 1 Sep. BUT I DON'T CARE!!! As long as I know it's coming!

Sig looks great!!! Now keep working! Keep up your momentum!!

Ask your director if you can borrow her Leadership Handbook. And be sure to check out the list of places that the New Director Training will be held this fall - it is SOOOOO worth going!

Yipee!!

Way to go Almost-Director-Debi!!

party0011.gif

ththcheerleader.gif

party0011.gif

ththcheerleader.gif
party0011.gif

ththcheerleader.gif

Oh, I see you're in Germany... well, maybe you can co-ordinate a visit home to the US with one of the trainings.

The NDT is an overview of all the information available and in the Leadership Handbook so you can get the info without the class - it's just a bit more work for you.

The Leadership Handbook will be delivered to your door after you accept directorship!

Way To Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! Way to go! Keep up the good work :)

I have no problem doing the reading! Now, if there happens to be an NDT anywhere near Cincinnnati in January, I'll definitely go!

Thank you everyone!!! Thanks for the cheers Kelly!

Woooooohoooo!!!

Yea Debi!!!! All of your hard work has paid off!!!!

Congrats Debi!!!! That is so great!!

WHO HOO Debi! It's been great to see God (and you) work hard over the last 6 months!

Congratulations Debi! Your hard work is paying off!

Congratulations Debi!!!

Congratulations. All your hard work with your team has paid off!

Congratulations:D

WTG, that is Fantastic~!~~

Great Job!!! Your post has motivated me to pick up the phone. I was thinking of taking off today and working in the yard. I Can't do that when I have everyone on here inspiring me!

Jennifer

Woo hoo!!! Congrats, Debi!!!:)

I am so excited for you!!!!

Good Job, just think of your new raise for the fall selling season!!!:D

WTG - now the fall season will that much more exciting for you.

Great job!!! I'm still waiting on the first...oh well! Great job for you!! Have fun at leadership!!!!

Yaahhhh! Debi! Congrats!

Congratulations Debi!!
How exciting!!

Thanks you guys. You know ALL of you get some of the credit too because all the fantastic info I've gotten from here has helped me tremendously!! And if I can inspire anyone, GREAT! It is totally do-able, you just have to decide to make it happen!

Congratulations! Enjoy all those new Fall products you're going to get too!!!

Congrats Debi!!!! So excited for you! Take this time to clean out your cupboards to make room for all those new products that you will get (you did do $1250 in 3 out of the last 4 months right?) :D

GourmetGirl said:
Congrats Debi!!!! So excited for you! Take this time to clean out your cupboards to make room for all those new products that you will get (you did do $1250 in 3 out of the last 4 months right?) :D

Yes, I did! I can't wait to get my Director's Pack!

Congratulations Debi! How exciting!

:d Congratulations!!!!:d :d

Related to I'm Gonna Burst!!!! #5 Qualified!!!

1. When can I change my signature line?

Congratulations on becoming a Director! You can change your signature line immediately to reflect your new title and accomplishment.

2. What does it mean to be "qualified" as a Director?

Being "qualified" means that you have met all of the requirements and criteria set by Pampered Chef to become a Director. This includes meeting sales and recruiting goals, as well as completing necessary training and paperwork.

3. Can I use my new title and qualification in my marketing materials?

Yes, as a qualified Director, you can use your new title in your marketing materials and social media profiles to showcase your achievement and build your brand.

4. How does being a Director differ from being a Consultant or Senior Consultant?

As a Director, you have reached the next level in the Pampered Chef hierarchy and have access to additional perks and benefits. You also have the opportunity to lead and mentor a team of Consultants and work towards even higher levels of success within the company.

5. How do I maintain my qualification as a Director?

To maintain your qualification as a Director, you will need to continue meeting sales and recruiting goals, completing necessary training, and staying up-to-date with company policies and procedures. Your Director status will be evaluated periodically to ensure that you are still meeting the required criteria.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies