• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualified....question About Incentive

In summary, being "qualified" for an incentive means meeting all requirements set by Pampered Chef. Progress can be tracked through the consultant account and multiple levels of incentives can be earned at the same time. If requirements are not met, rewards will not be received but efforts can be made towards future incentives.
jesusluvsu2005
Hi everyone! I qualified in my first 2 shows! YAY! I was eligible for the salad spinner promo. I've gotten my pc dollars and my email about the website but nothing about the salad spinner. Anyone know when they usually ship stuff like that out? Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

That's FABULOUS!!
It should ship to you soon - way to go!!

Thanks Carolyn! I'm very excited! This has just been such a blessing to me!

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!

Congratulations!! :chef:

That is awesome! Keep up the great work.

Good job! I bet it shows up by the end of the week.

How exciting for you!! Great job :)

Related to Qualified....question About Incentive

1. What does it mean to be "qualified" for an incentive?

Being "qualified" for an incentive means that you have met all of the requirements set by Pampered Chef to earn that particular incentive. These requirements can include hitting certain sales or recruiting targets, attending training events, or completing certain tasks.

2. How can I track my progress towards qualifying for an incentive?

You can track your progress towards qualifying for an incentive through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and navigate to the "Incentives" section, where you will be able to see your progress and any remaining requirements.

3. Are there different levels of incentives that I can qualify for?

Yes, there are often multiple levels of incentives that consultants can qualify for. These levels may have different requirements and varying rewards. Make sure to check the details of each incentive to see which level you are eligible for.

4. Can I earn multiple incentives at the same time?

Yes, you can earn multiple incentives at the same time if you meet the requirements for each one. However, keep in mind that some incentives may have overlapping requirements, so make sure to plan accordingly.

5. What happens if I don't meet the requirements for an incentive?

If you do not meet the requirements for an incentive, you will not receive the associated rewards. However, you can always work towards qualifying for future incentives. Remember to check the details and requirements for each incentive carefully to increase your chances of earning it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jesusluvsu2005
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • General Chat
Replies