• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PWS Won't Sync - Frustrated and Impatient!

In summary, your PWS (Personal Web Site) may not be syncing due to a technical issue, internet connection problem, or device issue. It is recommended to check your internet connection and try syncing again. The syncing process can vary in time, but typically only takes a few minutes. There is a manual sync option available on your PWS dashboard. Syncing your PWS will not cause you to lose any data. If your PWS is still not syncing, please contact customer service for further assistance.
candiejayne
I can't get my PWS to sync with my P3! I've tried everything, I even called HO for TS and they aren't sure what's going on. I uploaded my diagnostics to them, and they have to forward my problems on to another group... LOL I hate waiting! I'm so impatient! LOL, and I don't even have a reason to be this way, I manually synced my new info myself, and my parties are for a week or better! OY! just wanted to vent! Thanks!

Re: boohoo...Aww, man! That stinks! I hope they get the bugs worked out soon for you.

Re: boohoo...I'm holding off downloading and playing with P3 till all of my Xmas orders are well on their way. I hope everything is cleared up by then. Good luck.

Related to PWS Won't Sync - Frustrated and Impatient!

1. Why won't my PWS sync?

There could be a few different reasons why your PWS (Personal Web Site) is not syncing. It could be a technical issue on our end, an issue with your internet connection, or a problem with your device. We recommend checking your internet connection and trying to sync again. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. How long does it typically take for PWS to sync?

The syncing process can vary depending on the number of changes made to your PWS and the speed of your internet connection. In most cases, it should only take a few minutes for the changes to reflect on your site. However, if you have made significant changes or have a slow internet connection, it may take longer.

3. Is there a way to manually force a sync?

Yes, there is a manual sync option available. On your PWS dashboard, click on the "Sync" button located at the top right corner. This will initiate a manual sync and update any changes to your site.

4. Will I lose any data if I sync my PWS?

No, syncing your PWS will not cause you to lose any data. It will simply update your site with any changes that have been made since the last sync. However, if you have made changes to your site on multiple devices, it is important to sync all devices to ensure all changes are reflected on your PWS.

5. My PWS is still not syncing. What should I do?

If your PWS is still not syncing after trying the above steps, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot the issue and help get your PWS synced and up-to-date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cati123
  • melleemak
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefgirlrd