• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor Puppy Strikes! Identify the Item

In summary, the middle and left items are Tupperware (my red measuring cup! So sad!), but the one on the right is definitely PC. Can you figure it out, Cheffers? It took me a good 10 minutes to work out what it was! :rolleyes:
KateInTheKitchen
Gold Member
The middle and left items are Tupperware (my red measuring cup! So sad!), but the one on the right is definitely PC. Can you figure it out, Cheffers? It took me a good 10 minutes to work out what it was! :rolleyes:

http://i320.photobucket.com/albums/nn345/augustvows/photo-57.jpg

Not sure on the height, but is it the herb keeper...

And in my house, the puppy would be a pelt! (not really, but it's often threatened around here!) lol

Not the herb keeper! I'll keep people guessing a little while. ;)

Was it stepped on, or is the shape altered?

The inside of the Measure All cup?

pamperedlinda said:
The inside of the Measure All cup?

Ding ding ding! Man, it was chewed absolutely FLAT by the time I got to it! Brat.

I saw the inside of the measure all cup too.Is the middle the batter bowl lid?

The middle one is an old Tupperware lid. My friend who sells Tupperware said "well at least you can give her the bottom to chew on?" No, thank you! There is plastic all over the house from her little game, and I'm sure she ingested quite a bit, too.

Sheila said:
I saw the inside of the measure all cup too.

Is the middle the batter bowl lid?

Hahaha - sorry, I had to laugh. The batter bowl never had purple lids or any color but white. ...hmmm pink would be nce for HWC.

KateInTheKitchen said:
The middle one is an old Tupperware lid. My friend who sells Tupperware said "well at least you can give her the bottom to chew on?" No, thank you! There is plastic all over the house from her little game, and I'm sure she ingested quite a bit, too.

At least Tupperware is Lifetime Warranty! :D

Not sure "doggy wear and tear" is covered, but maybe

What is "Puppy Strikes! Identify the Item"?

"Puppy Strikes! Identify the Item" is a fun and interactive game from Pampered Chef where players have to identify kitchen tools and gadgets by their silhouette in a limited amount of time.

How do you play "Puppy Strikes! Identify the Item"?

To play "Puppy Strikes! Identify the Item," each player takes turns being the "puppy" who has to identify the kitchen tool or gadget shown on a card using only their sense of touch. The other players can give clues but cannot say the name of the item. The player who correctly identifies the most items wins.

What age range is "Puppy Strikes! Identify the Item" suitable for?

"Puppy Strikes! Identify the Item" is suitable for children aged 6 and up, making it perfect for family game nights or kids' birthday parties.

What is included in the "Puppy Strikes! Identify the Item" set?

The "Puppy Strikes! Identify the Item" set includes 30 cards with different kitchen tools and gadgets, a timer, and instructions for playing the game.

How does "Puppy Strikes! Identify the Item" benefit children?

"Puppy Strikes! Identify the Item" helps children develop their tactile and visual recognition skills, as well as their problem-solving abilities. It also promotes teamwork and communication as players work together to give clues and solve the puzzles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
  • cookie325
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cookie325
  • cathyskitchen