• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the best way to clean up a kitchen disaster caused by a mischievous pet?

In summary, the conversation discusses a kitchen disaster caused by a mischievous cat who dug into a sugar container, leaving pawprints on the counter. The person then uses a handy scraper to clean up the mess easily. It is also mentioned that the scraper is useful for gathering spilled cat food. The conversation concludes with the person expressing excitement to show the picture to their partner and wishing them happy cooking.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Woke up this morning to find this mess:
IMG_1168.jpg

You can see little kitty footprints in the upper right hand corner. We've caught him before trying to dig into the flour container when I have it open to make pizza but apparently last night DH left the lid off the sugar container so he had plenty of time over night to dig to his heart's desire! No wonder his nickname is Naughty!!

While trying to figure out the best way to clean it up the handy scraper crossed my mind! It cleaned up beautifully! Scrapped it into a big pile and then dumped it off the counter into the skillet that he had already made a mess in too!

proof positive that you can teach a cat to stay off your counters ONLY when you are around...

lt1jane said:
proof positive that you can teach a cat to stay off your counters ONLY when you are around...

That too! They know they aren't suppose to be on that area (we do let them on the kitchen island) but no near where we have food and cook.

Oh TOO FUNNY! I can't wait to show DH that picture. Love the pawprints.

The best use we have for our handy scraper is cat-related too.

We keep our one cat's dry food bowl on our kitchen floor and occasionally one of us kicks it and food goes everywhere. We would try to get it with our hands until I thought about the Handy Scraper. Gathers the food up in just a few seconds.

Oh no, it looks like you had a bit of a kitchen disaster! I'm glad to hear that the handy scraper came to the rescue and helped clean up the mess. It's always important to have the right tools on hand in the kitchen, especially when dealing with mischievous pets. I hope your skillet is just as easy to clean up. Happy cooking!

What is the "Great Use for Handy Scraper!"?

The "Great Use for Handy Scraper!" is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that can be used for scraping, scooping, and spreading various ingredients.

What makes the Handy Scraper unique?

The Handy Scraper has a curved design and a silicone edge that allows it to easily reach into corners and edges of bowls and pans, making it perfect for scraping out every last bit of batter or dough.

Can the Handy Scraper be used on non-stick surfaces?

Yes, the silicone edge of the Handy Scraper is safe to use on non-stick surfaces, making it a great tool for cooking and baking.

Is the Handy Scraper dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Handy Scraper can be safely washed in the dishwasher, or it can be hand washed with warm soapy water.

What are some creative uses for the Handy Scraper?

The Handy Scraper can also be used to chop and scoop herbs, spread frosting, and even clean out small jars and bottles. It's a versatile tool for any kitchen!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies