• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Proven Strategies to Drive Web Orders and Boost Online Sales"

In summary, our website has been talked up at both of our shows, but no one has ordered anything. We are trying different things to promote it, but we need some help. Our website is on everything
dexheimers
We have had two shows and have been talking up our website like crazy. Yet no one had ordered a single thing from it!!

Any suggestions on how to promote it?? Here's what we do now:

• Our website is on EVERYTHING we give out
  • We talk about our website at the shows
  • Make sure our hosts know about it and tell them to encourage outside orders via the website

Any suggestions?

Remind your hosts its a great way to get orders from relatives & friends out of town/state. That's what a lot of mine have used it for. HTH.

1 year -m 2 ordersI to have my website printed on everything. I truly feel I give hosts a big push to have guests order via my website, including relatives and friends out of area.

Still - only 2 orders in 1 year:confused: :confused: :confused:

Sometimes I wonder if it is really worth the extra expense.

here are my rambling (sleepy) thoughts on thisHow about offering an incentive to your hosts for using their e-tools.....like enter your entire guest list, and get....(something little)

Also, I tell all of my hosts and guests that not every consultant has a website - so because they are working with me....this gives them "extra" tools to have a successful show.

I have noticed that when I do one-on-one host coaching the host usually understands what they can do with my website better.

Also, I let everyone at the show know that if they want to change their order, or add to their order, or when they go to work the next day and they talk about how much fun they had at the show last night, they can forward my personal website and the host name out to their coworkers...and I also tell them if they send enough people to the website this way, they'll get their own shoppping spree. (I just tell them to have people include comments to me to provide the referral name and then I track the sales for that referral. if they hit minimum show requirements I make it their own show....giving them the host bonus and the original host the booking credit) So its a win-win!

I rarely give someone my personal email address anymore....I always give them my personal website address and tell them to click on contact me.

Make sure you are keeping your website updated and fresh. maybe offer a "read it all"special. I offer little gits, sometimes it just free recipe cards or outdated seasons best, or whatever I have in my stash for people who place online orders....and I just saw something the other day out here or on one of the other loops that I thought was great - it was a little "thank you for paying wiht a credit card" flyer that provided great kitchen tips and free recipes. I think I'm going to start using this.

I hope some of this helps.....don't give up - be persistent, enthusiastic, and it will all come together!
Melinda
I'm very happy with my website.....

websightI tell people that if they go onto my websight and contact me (just to even say hello) I will add a seasons best onto their order for free, just to get them used to how to contact me or ask questions. I have only done it a couple of times, but i had four people last show contact me.
HTH
Jen

I can't take credit for this - I got it from another consultant - but I put it in all my host packets to help explain what the website can do for hosts and to encourage them to take advantage of everything...

Not every host uses it - but I like being able to see guest lists and wish lists because then I know they are excited and working the show!

Hope this helps.

Val

Attachments

• Whatcanmywebsitedoforyou.doc
    227.5 KB · Views: 411
Melinda, great ideas.

Val, thanks for the file.

I have 3 shows going on right now with 5 orders so far. I hope by including the flyer I'll see the orders go up.

I hate to say I had my website for 6 months to try it out I had one order and it was a lady who called me and wanted to place an order so I gave her my web site, so at the end of 6 months I never renewed it some people do really good sales on thiers others not

I wouldn't dream of not having my website. I have two orders for Saturday's show already--both online!

I put a label over the pc.com url on my invites (which is attached) that way EVERYONE knows how to do it. I also encourage my host to use the evites, telling them that their guests will immediately be directed to my site to order if they can't attend and that all those orders will count for their show! They love that.

Attachments

• invite labelsv2 part 2.doc
    49.5 KB · Views: 408
I have only had two orders the whole time I have had it, and they were both connected to a show. I wish that I could get more orders on it though!!

I also think my website has been mostly a waste of money. However, once you become director, HO will send leads to it.
Also, when HO sends the email reminder to past hosts that their year is almost up, they send our website info.

One thing I want to try to implement is to use the words "Add me to your Favorites!" but don't forget, they won't do this if you don't keep your site fresh. Try recipes, take the old one off when you add the new one so that they have to keep checking your site or they'll miss your recipes.

I also have added my site address to my voice mail. I'm terribly hard to reach by phone, so my voice mail states "for a more rapid response, contact me through my website at: www. blah blah."

Related to Proven Strategies to Drive Web Orders and Boost Online Sales"

1. How can I increase my online sales for Pampered Chef products?

There are several proven strategies to drive web orders and boost online sales for Pampered Chef. First, make sure your website is user-friendly and visually appealing. Next, utilize social media platforms to showcase your products and engage with potential customers. Additionally, offer special promotions or discounts to incentivize customers to make a purchase. Lastly, host virtual parties or cooking demonstrations to showcase the products in action and generate interest.

2. Is it important to have a mobile-friendly website for online sales?

Yes, having a mobile-friendly website is essential for driving web orders and boosting online sales. With the increasing use of smartphones and tablets, many customers prefer to shop on their mobile devices. A user-friendly mobile website will ensure that your products are easily accessible and can lead to a higher conversion rate.

3. How can I improve my website's search engine ranking to attract more online customers?

To improve your website's search engine ranking, make sure your website is optimized for SEO by including relevant keywords, meta descriptions, and alt tags for images. Consistently adding new, high-quality content to your website can also help improve your ranking. Additionally, having a strong presence on social media and backlinks from reputable websites can also boost your website's search engine ranking.

4. How can I encourage repeat customers and increase customer loyalty for online sales?

To encourage repeat customers and increase customer loyalty, provide exceptional customer service and follow up with customers after a purchase. Offer incentives or rewards for returning customers, such as a loyalty program or exclusive discounts. Additionally, regularly communicate with customers through email newsletters or social media to keep them updated on new products and promotions.

5. Are there any specific tools or software that can help with driving web orders and boosting online sales?

Yes, there are various tools and software available to help with driving web orders and boosting online sales. For example, email marketing platforms can help with targeted promotions and customer retention. E-commerce platforms can also make it easier to manage and track online sales. Additionally, there are tools that can help with SEO optimization and social media management, which can also contribute to increased online sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melleemak
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • xmxsummer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
xmxsummer
  • mille