• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promoting Sales & Bookings with Business Cards & Magnets

I put them in every guest folder at my shows and encourage everyone to take it with them. I also put them in the Welcome to the Neighborhood bag. I think it's a great way to promote sales and bookings.
Katiechef
Has anyone used the business cards? I was thinking of getting them and adhearing magnets to the back and putting them in the folders as a way to promote more sales & bookings. Just curious what anyone thought of this, or if anyone has already done this, thanks!

I think it's a GREAT idea! I am going to do this myself. You can buy the magnetic roll pretty cheap and just cut off a piece for each bc. That way people can just pop them on the fridge and find them when they need them. The folders I bought from Walmart have notches in them that woudl be the perfect place for a business card.

There are a couple of ideas I have. First is magnetstreet.com. They have a really cool kitchen conversions magnet that has a sticky place to stick your business card. In fact, there are two magnets - the one in the middle can come out and become another card magnet. http://www.magnetstreet.com/store/details/market/151/productId/8454Then there is a magnet tape which is supposed to be as thin as masking tape. I have another direct sales friend who, I think, uses this and it works great! http://www.save-on-crafts.com/magtapwdisbr.htmlHTH

Last edited:
I use regulat magent business cards...I give one to every hostess, one to every recruit lead, I like knowing that my info is in everyone's kitchen!

I buy like 100 magnet backings (biz card size sticky magnets) from office depot/officemax and use those with my Merrill cards

dannyzmom said:
I buy like 100 magnet backings (biz card size sticky magnets) from office depot/officemax and use those with my Merrill cards

I do the same thing! People love it! :D

I did several fairs this spring and handed out some of the printed business card-like magnets that we had from Town and Country (Merrill has a similar product available). About 6 weeks ago I got a call from someone wanting to host a show. She told me, "I don't remember where I met you, but I have your magnet on my fridge and I want to have a show." Hooray!

If you want to go with Merrill's products, they have two versions of the printed magnets: product photos and personal photo. They are $60 for 250 or $100 for 500. If you wanted to use their business cards and stick them on a card-sized sticky magnet, you can get cards and magnets from Merrill. To make 250 with product-photo cards would run about $53, and it would be $92 to make 500 of them.

I also like the Nancy's Artworks magnetic notepads/business card magnets.
For $1, you get a magnetic business card AND a magnetic note pad w/business card on top.
You use your own business cards for them. My hosts love those notepads! I like the kitchen conversions one, too... that'd be a GREAT one to put in gift baskets for Welcome to the Neighborhood bags, or to hand out at fairs!

I use these, from MagnetStreet.com. http://www.magnetstreet.com/store/details/market/526/productId/8451

I use the magnet business cards as well. People WILL lose your business card so making it a magnet gives them half a chance of having it when they have a problem or want to host!

I went ahead and purchased a box from Merrill's and absoulutely love the, they're more of a glossy look and can be wiped off easily too. :)

magnet.gif Here is mine from vista print. I think i got 100 free from one of thier promotions. I didnt want just a business card but this has a cute saying and my phone number and website. it looks much cuter in real life.

I got mine from Magnetvalley.com They have reasonable prices, from what I have seen. The turnaround time is awesome. They are in Ohio, and usually ship either same day or the next. They are good quality and are the entire business card size.

I buy my magnets from Wal-Mart for around 16 dollars for 100 and stick my business card on there. The way I go through business cards, I would be broke if I bought the ones from merrill

I have the Merrill ones and some from Vista Print...I buy the buisness card magnets at WalMart I think they are less then $5 for a 25 pack. I'm really liking the site with the conversion chart and grocery list with them...may have to try those (I could see them going on the fridge right away).

LOVE THEM!!!! I have been using them for almost 4 years now and I still have people tell me that they have my card on their refrigerators. I even get orders every now and then from past Hosts & customers because they have my magnet. :)

I put them in every guest folder at my shows and encourage everyone to take it with them. I also put them in my Host packets and with recruiting materials.

The cheapest place that I have found to get them is at WalMart (25 for $3.95 or 100 for $16.88) They are well worth it!

Thanks for the awesome magnet websites! This is great. The one with the conversions will definitely make it right to our customer/hosts refrigerators. I want one for my own frig.

Linda

pchefmomof2 said:
The cheapest place that I have found to get them is at WalMart (25 for $3.95 or 100 for $16.88) They are well worth it!

Thanks for the info! I bought some from Merrill but I'm going to Walmart tomorrow to look for them! It sounds like you are satisfied with the quality?

For those of you that use the ones from magnet street, do you give them to every guest? Or do you give them to hosts/potential hosts? Who do you give them to? Those are so cute.

SusanBP0129 said:
I do the same thing! People love it! :D

Ditto... I love going into a hosts home to coach her and see it attached to the frig.:rolleyes:

YES... Magnets!I have used magnets for years now, it is definately the way to go!
I use Avery Magnet Sheets, found wherever they sell paper.
I put my info and product pics on my business magnet card and print.
I use a paper trimmer from my scrapbooking supplies to cut them down to size!
I enclose one in every Host Packet, DP bags, personally received OOrders, Cash 'N Carry bags,...I think I'd include them just about anywhere!
Of course, I also include a little recruiting info too!:p

What department in WalMart? One of the workers said that they couldn't find them and that maybe they stopped selling them. Steer me in the right direction....I bought them at Office Max but I'm sure that they are cheaper at WalMart. TIA

PoseyMom said:
For those of you that use the ones from magnet street, do you give them to every guest? Or do you give them to hosts/potential hosts? Who do you give them to? Those are so cute.

Since I just started, I haven't decided. Probably hosts and those who order.

They are SO SO SO cute, though. I would love to be able to give them out to everyone!

gratergirl said:
What department in WalMart? One of the workers said that they couldn't find them and that maybe they stopped selling them. Steer me in the right direction....I bought them at Office Max but I'm sure that they are cheaper at WalMart. TIA

I've found mine in Wal-Mart in the paper section. Where they sell envelopes, printing paper and office supplies. Good luck!! I too have been doing this for a few years and it is pretty neat to go into their house and see your magnet on the fridge. If a host returns my packet with the magnet in it, I just put the darn thing on her fridge myself. Or mail her a nice card with one in it. If it is a repeat host I ask her to pass it on.

I had been only sending them to hosts, but I like the fair idea and also random outside orders.

Thanks ya'll!!

Related to Promoting Sales & Bookings with Business Cards & Magnets

1. How can I use business cards and magnets to promote sales and bookings?

Business cards and magnets are great tools for promoting sales and bookings for your Pampered Chef business. You can hand them out to potential customers at events, include them in orders, and leave them at local businesses or community bulletin boards. You can also attach a business card or magnet to any samples or freebies you give out to potential customers.

2. What information should I include on my business cards and magnets?

Make sure to include your name, contact information, and a brief description of your Pampered Chef business on your business cards and magnets. You can also include a special offer or promotion to entice potential customers to book a party or make a purchase.

3. Can I customize my business cards and magnets?

Yes, you can customize your business cards and magnets to fit your personal branding and style. You can use Pampered Chef's customizable templates or create your own design. Just make sure to follow the company's branding guidelines and include all necessary information.

4. How often should I replenish my supply of business cards and magnets?

It's a good idea to replenish your supply of business cards and magnets regularly, especially if you attend many events or give out a lot of samples and freebies. Make sure to order enough to last you for at least a few months, but also consider seasonal changes or promotions that may require different information on your materials.

5. Can I track the success of my business cards and magnets?

Yes, you can track the success of your business cards and magnets by including a unique code or tracking link on them. This way, you can see how many people have used your cards or magnets to make a purchase or book a party. You can also ask customers where they heard about you to get an idea of how effective your materials are.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• onepamperedmom68
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • noelskitchen