• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi, I Am a New Consultant and Really Need to Get Some Bookings and

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant, you can increase your bookings by utilizing your network, offering incentives, leveraging social media, attending vendor events, and hosting a launch party. These tips will help you spread the word about your business and attract potential customers.
afeller
Hi,

I am a new consultant and really need to get some bookings and leads. I was wondering if anyone has used the flyers with the detachable business cards. If you have, were they successful at getting leads and driving website business?

Thansks!
:chef:

I have used both the booking one and the recruiting one. I haven't had a lot of calls, but I figure it's getting my name out there.:rolleyes:

Jewel said:
I have used both the booking one and the recruiting one. I haven't had a lot of calls, but I figure it's getting my name out there.:rolleyes:

Could you attach a copy of yours or tell me where you got yours from?

I got them from Merrill.

NP, thanks for reminding me to check all the bulletine boards tomorrow. I'm sure they need more. ;)

Thanks! I will give it a try and see how it works, it sure can't hurt. :)

I got mine from Merrill as well,

Alex

What are some tips for getting more bookings as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

1. Utilize your network: Reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances to host a party or spread the word about your new business.

2. Offer incentives: Consider offering a discount or free product to guests who book a party or refer a friend.

3. Leverage social media: Use platforms like Facebook and Instagram to showcase your products and reach a wider audience.

4. Attend vendor events: Look for local fairs, festivals, and markets where you can set up a booth and promote your business.

5. Host a launch party: Invite friends, family, and neighbors to a launch party where you can introduce them to your products and book future parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rebajoe
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • soimpatient
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • clr0813