1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings New Consultant and need Bookings...Any Ideas?

1. I am a new consultant. I have 2 shows scheduled but really want more bookings. I don't have any more leads, just hoping I get some bookings from those parties. I don't know that many people due to not living in my hometown. What are some good ideas to getting my name out there?

Nov 8, 2005
  2. pchefmomof2

pchefmomof2 Member

Wear your business!!!! Talk about it to everyone! When you go to the bank put a Catalog (or mini catalog) in with your deposit! When you go to the Dr.'s office take a snack (PC preferrably) and a couple of catalogs/outside order forms. ;) Will your family or friends that live out of town host a catalog show for you? I do these quite often, I have one going on right now in Las Vegas and I live in Indiana. Right now we have some GREAT Host bonuses going on and coming up as well as some really AWESOME :) Consultant Sales/Incentive Promotions! Don't be afraid to let people know what you GOALS are for those months! People will help you out to reach a goal but you have to ask! There are so many opportunities out there, we just have to ask for them. Good luck and hope your calendar begins to fill up for you!

Kim

Nov 8, 2005
  3. Lots of ideas!!!

Are there any fairs/bazaars coming up at local schools? Those are a great way to meet lots of people.

Also, I have made up little "goodie" bags that I carry around with me. I went to a party shop and got some clear bags that came with silver twistie ties. I put some red shredded filler in the bottom, then one of my business cards, a couple of pieces of candy (usually chocolate!) and a coupon. I came up with a coupon that says:
    "$5 OFF!!! Receive $5 off your next order of $50 or more, placed through me. Expires on ..."
    I give these to everyone (grocery store, nail salon, hair salon, fruit stand, discount stores, etc.) Everyone loves gifts! I have gotten some individual orders and shows from this.

And you could get a sticker or magnet for your car. Hope this helps!

4. lynne

lynne Gold Member

look in the paper around your town and see if there is any craft shows going on and set up a booth , also get some of the mini flyer and pass them out around town and in like the doctors offices, banks, i hope this helps

Nov 8, 2005
  5. ltkacz

ltkacz Guest

Craft Shows, Fairs, Women Shows

I have always done great at these. Received bookings and people have booked from those shows as well. Definatley gets you out of your "circle".

Nov 9, 2005
  6. Catalog bag

I would definately get the catalog bag from your supply order. Its $15. I've had it about a week and its already generated one booking and more interest. People as ME about pampered chef when I carry my bag.

Nov 10, 2005
Have something to add?