• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Insert a Business Card When You Pay Your Bills

In summary, most people do not include their business card with their payment when they pay their bills. Some people put a label underneath their address label that says something like "shop online."
noelskitchen
I was just curious how many of you insert your business card with your payment when you pay your bills. Those of you who do this, what has been your response.

I saw this listed on the 100 ways to get bookings.

I don't. But I work in a Receivables department in a Large Telecom company and our bank opens all of our payments. They do include all information that is in the envelopes, so if you mail a letter they would include that. We recieve PDF files of all of our payments received and then a day later we get the actual copies of everything but the checks.
I don't do alot anymore with the actual payment application, but I know that besides printing out the letters to send to the dispute department or collections, we don't pay any attention to anything else.
I would include them with any local bills that you are paying, but not my verizon phone bill , long distance bill, credit cards or gas or electric bill.

I pay most of my bills online. The only ones I write checks for on a regular basis are my church tithe (and everyone there knows I sell PC) and for the child in Honduras we support. So I guess my answer is no, I don't include my business card.

I do occasionally put a label on the envelope under my address label that says something like shop online have it delivered to your door. blah blah....bc that piece of mail will go thru many hands before it gets to its destination....just a thought

I pay most of mine online too. and th eones I pay personally people know I am PC.

I do like Vanessa's idea of putting something about ordering online. I need to order a stamp from Vista to use for that with all my mail not just bills.

But I think it is a good idea for those local bills that you mail or pay in person for people to know what you do. You never know what may work for you!

I went to a bank yesterday to cash a check for PC and the customer put in the memo line "pampered chef" the teller asked if I sold pc and i told her yes and then i asked if she had a consultant she was happy with. she said yes and i said oh ok. i should have gave her my card incase her current consultant quits. oh well, hindsight is 20/20.

1. What is the purpose of "Insert a Business Card When You Pay Your Bills"?

The purpose of "Insert a Business Card When You Pay Your Bills" is to promote your business and increase brand awareness. By including your business card with your bill payments, you are providing a convenient and cost-effective way for potential customers to learn about your products or services.

2. How do I participate in "Insert a Business Card When You Pay Your Bills"?

In order to participate, you will need to contact your bill payment service provider and inquire about their policies on including business cards with payments. Some companies may have specific guidelines or restrictions, so it is important to check before including your business card.

3. Is "Insert a Business Card When You Pay Your Bills" only for small businesses?

No, this marketing tactic can be used by businesses of all sizes. It is a simple and effective way to reach potential customers and can be utilized by any business, regardless of size or industry.

4. Are there any best practices for creating a business card to use with bill payments?

Yes, it is important to make sure your business card is professional and eye-catching. Include your business name, logo, contact information, and a brief description of your products or services. You may also want to consider including a special offer or discount code to incentivize potential customers.

5. Can I track the success of "Insert a Business Card When You Pay Your Bills"?

Yes, you can track the success of this marketing tactic by including a unique QR code or website link on your business card. This will allow you to track the number of people who visit your website or make a purchase after receiving your business card with their bill payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PCinBigD
  • Katiechef