• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frequent Shopper Card: Exclusive Rewards for Hosts and Shoppers

In summary, the conversation discussed a frequent shopper card idea for customers with different ways to earn stamps and corresponding prizes for filled cards. The card also includes a disclaimer and the importance of having a unique stamp. The idea was well received and the conversation ended with plans to implement the idea.
cooking together
Hello Ladies,
I wanted to share my first idea with you (ok, go easy on me now, hehe) here it is the FREQUENT SHOPPER CARD. I made a sample up and attached it. Of course it can be done any way you wish. This is just one with my ideas. Please if you have ANY input I welcome it!!! Check it out and let me know what you think!

BELOW APPEARS ON THE FRONT OF THE CARD:

FREQUENT SHOPPER CARD

WAYS TO RECEIVE STAMPS:

1. Host a cooking show receive (5) stamps.

2. For every $20 you spend receive (2) stamps.

3. Be a winner at "any" game played at a cooking show receive (3) stamps.

4. Your cooking show has $600 or more in sales receive (3) stamps.

BELOW APPEARS ON THE BACK OF THE CARD:

Prizes for completely filled cards:

(1) Choice of:

1. One at 1/2 price.

2. 20% off your entire order.

3. $20 off your entire order.

* only valid towards ONE order. (1) per house hold. All the above is before shipping cost. Offer only valid with card present. Can not be refunded/replaced. Can only be replaced with new unfilled card.

Attachments

• FREQUENT SHOP PG1.jpg
    FREQUENT SHOP PG1.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 455
  • FREQUENT SHOP PG2A.jpg
    FREQUENT SHOP PG2A.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 515
I really love this idea, I have alot of repeat customers..it would be nice to give them a little something extra. Thanks for Sharing.

Shopper CardThe card sounds great just be careful to include a disclaimer. Like this excludes are Cookware Set(s) or you might get bit for a couple of hundred dollars(yikes). Otherwise the idea sounds great. You will also want to make sure you have a one of a kind ie.( your name or intials) stamp. Don't mean to be so pessimistic but we are in Business. Can't give it all away for free you know.
Laurel

Yes, I had a "hon" stamp made in Japan. It is my initials. That would be totally hard to copy. Basically it is a Japanese symbol.

Thank you for the tip on the cookware!

That is a great idea. I am just starting out but already am having some repeat customers and I would love to give them and incentive to keep comming back!! I agree that making a disclamer about the $ of the half price item is great. I think I just might do so much off that way I know how much I'm going to be out of pocket with every card.

Related to Frequent Shopper Card: Exclusive Rewards for Hosts and Shoppers

What is a Frequent Shopper Card?

A Frequent Shopper Card is a rewards program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to earn points for their purchases and redeem them for discounts and free products.

How do I sign up for a Frequent Shopper Card?

You can sign up for a Frequent Shopper Card at any Pampered Chef party or by contacting your consultant. You can also sign up online through your consultant's website.

How do I earn points with my Frequent Shopper Card?

You can earn points by making purchases through Pampered Chef parties, online or through your consultant. For every dollar you spend, you will earn one point. You can also earn bonus points by hosting a party or referring friends to Pampered Chef.

How do I redeem my Frequent Shopper Card points?

To redeem your points, simply log into your account on the Pampered Chef website or contact your consultant. You can then choose which products you would like to redeem your points for and your consultant will process the order for you.

Is there a limit to how many points I can earn with my Frequent Shopper Card?

There is no limit to the number of points you can earn with your Frequent Shopper Card. The more you shop and engage with Pampered Chef, the more points you can earn towards rewards and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Serendi
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • pcheftammy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies