• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promoting Pampered Chef at My Work

In summary, the conversation discusses how to promote a business at work and in a new neighborhood. Some suggestions include placing ads in a monthly newsletter or on a community bulletin board, organizing a grand opening event, and checking with human resources for any restrictions on advertising. It is also recommended to have promotional materials on hand, such as business cards or a sign on a car. The conversation ends with the person expressing gratitude for the advice.
chefhorton
I need some advice! I work at a state university and I have a plethora of potential clients at my fingertips. I am a bit apprehensive about promoting PC at work, for fear that someone will not like it and cost me my job. Also, I work in a very small building with only 2 other people and don't have the opportunity to mingle and meet new people very often. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get my name out there?

I have been on the phone all month long and it has not paid off so far. We are also getting ready to move closer to my work and I am hoping that if I get my name out at work, then it will bleed over into the community and make my transition a bit easier.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions.
Horton

The subdivision I live in has a little monthly newsletter and I was able to put in a FREE ad to get my name out there. You might want to look into that wherever you are moving to. I would also check with your school to see if they have a community bulletin board somewhere that you can put a flyer or some business cards.

Just to promote in your new Neighborhood is amazing Do another Grand Opening in you new Neighborhood.

When we moved we are in a new development and we are phase one and phase two is in now over 100 houses no one in the neighborhood a rep for pampered chef so for me that is prime.

Good Luck

Does your university have a bulliten board? I don't think it would be wring to put new flyers up every few weeks. Check with someone and see what the rules are. Also, if you do cross the line I doubt it would be enough to cost you your job. The worst someone would do is tell you not to do it again I would assume!

Some time there are campus newspapers tooNothing says you can not place an ad there either. Just double check with Human resources about the rules that pertain to advertising by employees.
I made sure I got permission before handing out anything here at my job. I would rather be told "no" than "you're fired!"

Make sure there if something PC on your car with your info on it...that way when people walk by they can get your info if they are interested.

Thanks so muchThat's some great advice! I was planning on a neighborhood Grand Re-Opening Open House type of thing. And we will be moving in sometime between October and November (before Thanksgiving) - what a better time of the year to grab the attention of everyone gearing up for Christmas shopping!
I will definitely contact HR and see what I am and am not allowed to do. I really appreciate the tips!

Good Luck Chef Horton!

Related to Promoting Pampered Chef at My Work

1. How do I get started promoting Pampered Chef at my work?

To get started, simply reach out to your coworkers and let them know about the benefits of Pampered Chef products. You can also set up a small display in a common area or host a lunch and learn event to introduce your colleagues to the products and the business opportunity.

2. Can I earn commission for promoting Pampered Chef at my work?

Yes, you can earn commission on any sales made through your efforts at work. You can also earn host rewards if you host a Pampered Chef party at your workplace.

3. Are there any special discounts or promotions for promoting Pampered Chef at my work?

Yes, there are often special discounts or promotions available for those promoting Pampered Chef at their workplace. These may include discounted products, free shipping, or special host rewards.

4. How can I be sure that promoting Pampered Chef at my work is allowed by my employer?

It's always best to check with your employer first to make sure that promoting Pampered Chef at work is allowed. Some companies have policies regarding outside sales or promoting other businesses, so it's important to get permission before moving forward.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef business to raise money for a charity or fundraiser at my workplace?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef business to raise money for a charity or fundraiser at your workplace. You can set up a fundraiser party, where a portion of the sales will be donated to the charity or cause of your choice. This is a great way to combine your love for Pampered Chef with giving back to your community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 11accold
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • afwife98439
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • thechefofnorthbend