• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Buttons - Do They Work?

In summary, the conversation is about using Pampered Chef logo'd buttons and tote bags to promote the business. Some people have had success with the buttons, while others prefer the tote bag. The pins and buttons can be purchased from different sources, including Nancy's Artwork and VIP. Not all directors give out these promotional items, but they are encouraged to do so.
pcchris
Silver Member
Hi all,
Don't know if this the correct forum for this, but here it is anyway. Do you all have the Ask me about the Pampered chef buttons? Do people ever really ask you about it? Reason being, I have not had ONE person ask me about it...I also have one on my coat that says "you book it, I'll cook it". When I get my catalog tote bag, I think I'm retiring the buttons. Which works better for you?? Just wondering! thanks!

buttonI recently put a Pampered Chef Logo'd button on the strap of my purse...3 people have asked me about it within the last week. I asked for their name, address, and phone # and mailed catalogs...Worked for me....twice at the grocery and once at Starbucks :)

I think the Pampered Chef logo'd button works better. Because they don't have to think about what company you represent. I've had very good luck with it. They are very inexpensive too. I give these to my consultants to help them boost their business.

I get lots of questions (and an occasional booking) from my PC logo stuff. My stuff has the actual words "Pampered Chef" on it. I think that generates more response than they type of buttons you're talking about. It's a more direct connection in people's minds. Just MHO.

I have the catalog tote and I get quite a few questions from people about it. Several women have asked 'oh, do you sell Pampered Chef?' when they see it. :) I don't have any any experience with buttons though.

I'm fairly new to all of this -- where do you get these buttons & such? I could use a little something like that to help me boost my business.

You can buy logo buttons from Nancy's Artwork (www.nancyweb.com) and the catalog tote is on your paperwork form.

Directors can buy the "ask me about the Pampered Chef" buttons from VIP, I believe.

is the catlog tote the one with the window on the outside? I can never remember and dont want to order it and get the wrong item.

Chef Diane said:
is the catlog tote the one with the window on the outside? I can never remember and dont want to order it and get the wrong item.

Yep. You can't beat it for $15!!

I have one, and I took it off my purse for a job interview, that I didn't get, so I should have left it on...and never put it back on. I did have ONE lady ask me and I tried to get her to host a show or even place an order, and no luck. My friend, however, has the catalog tote, and has gotten several bookings from strangers with it. I'm actively working on making my own RIGHT NOW!

Got my first response today from wearing my Method Tote from Merrill. A cashier at Target asked, "Oh, you sell Pampered Chef?" Turns out she used to sell it and her sister sells it and earns TPC every year! Oh well, maybe next time I'll find someone who is LOOKING for a consultant! :p

pmprdRN2 said:
I'm fairly new to all of this -- where do you get these buttons & such? I could use a little something like that to help me boost my business.

The Ask me button you should have received from your director upon signing. Once you qualify, you will receive your goldtone Chef's hat as well ...WEAR THEM - even if you do carry a tote - wear the pins....

PCGINA said:
The Ask me button you should have received from your director upon signing. Once you qualify, you will receive your goldtone Chef's hat as well ...WEAR THEM - even if you do carry a tote - wear the pins....

Really? Are all directors supposed to do this? Never heard of that...(about the Ask Me button)

I got The Chef's Hat from my director when I qualified and the silver whisk for hitting $15K in sales...

PCGINA said:

Not all directors give these out....

I think the chef's hat pin is something that the directors can purchase and give to their downline, but I was assuming that the whisk was something that PC sent out when they got it. But then again I am not a director so I didn't know for sure.

DebbieJ said:
Not all directors give these out....

You are right about that ... and they should be ashamed if they DO NOT give them to their recruits!!

PCGINA said:

Depends on your director - all teams have different recognition styles.

PCGINA said:
You are right about that ... and they should be ashamed if they DO NOT give them to their recruits!!

Wow! I can't believe that as a Director you would say something like that!
I never got a "ask me" pin fro my director when I started...so I spent my own $$ and bought myself one. I never, after a year of wearing it everywhere I go, got even one bite from it...so when I promoted to Director I decided it's not worth it to give them out and my Director had the right idea. We do give out the goldtone chef's hat pin...but, really...for you to say that is way out of line.

PCGINA said:
Once you qualify, you will receive your goldtone Chef's hat as well
Not everyone hands this one out, either. It depends on your Director. If they don't give you one, you can ask them to order you one (they're available only from the Director's Store on VIP).

My director didn't give me the chef hat pin when I qualified either.....but I made her buy it for me at conference last year! I qualified in my first month and I don't remember what I got special (I'm sure it was something, but I was still in a whirlwind!). I did get a red apron from when my SS period was over though.

My director gave me the "ask me" button...not one response. I also got my gold chef hat, but I wear that on my apron. Never even thought to wear it on my person when I am out and about. I just ordered my catalog tote bag, should be delivered tomorrow, so I'll give that a shot. Maybe I need to make a hat with blinking lights or something along those lines to draw attention to the fact that I sell PC!!!!! I wear my baseball cap everywhere...and my PC shirts, and/or my cheffer shirt....Nothing! I hope the catalog bag helps!! oh well...it's up to me to bring attention to myself, right? I think the bag will help. It certainly can't hurt! Will be tough to give up my purse, tho...might have to shove the purse inside my catty bag. Is this what you do??

Maybe I need to make a hat with blinking lights or something along those lines to draw attention to the fact that I sell PC!!!!! I wear my baseball cap everywhere...and my PC shirts, and/or my cheffer shirt....Nothing! I hope the catalog bag helps!!

Try this:

If that doesn't work, pack a gun or the new salad chopper for "convincing" ...tee-hee
I know what you're going through.

Related to Pampered Chef Buttons - Do They Work?

What are Pampered Chef buttons?

Pampered Chef buttons are small, round disks made of ceramic material that are designed to help keep your food fresh. They can be used in a variety of ways, such as placing them in the center of pizzas to prevent the crust from getting soggy, or placing them in the bottom of containers to absorb excess moisture.

How do Pampered Chef buttons work?

Pampered Chef buttons work by absorbing excess moisture from food. This helps to prevent sogginess and keep your food fresh for longer periods of time. They are also microwave and dishwasher safe, making them convenient to use and clean.

Do Pampered Chef buttons actually work?

Yes, Pampered Chef buttons have been proven to be effective in keeping food fresh. Many customers have reported success with using them in various dishes, and they are a popular item among Pampered Chef users.

How do I use Pampered Chef buttons?

To use Pampered Chef buttons, simply place them in the desired location, such as the center of a pizza or in the bottom of a container. Make sure to follow the recommended guidelines for the number of buttons to use based on the size of the dish. They can also be stacked for larger dishes.

Can I reuse Pampered Chef buttons?

Yes, Pampered Chef buttons are designed to be reusable. After using them, simply wash them with warm soapy water and let them dry before using them again. They are durable and can last for multiple uses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jregini