• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promoting Healthy Eating and Pampered Chef Hand in Hand

the other I did for about 3 hours everyday for about 2 weeks. I would get up early, make breakfast and lunch for my family and do a show for them for about an hour and then maybe do an online class for an hour or so. Then I would have dinner and do another show for an hour or so. I would also have some of our products there to help people and answer any questions they might have.I have done 2 of these, one I just had a table set up for about 4 days that I didn't really man at all....the other I did for about 3 hours everyday for about 2 weeks. I would get up early, make breakfast and lunch for my family and do a show for them for about an
thechefofnorthbend
Does anyone have a thought out promotion for that? Some kind of flyer or show outline that sells this concept? You know, it occurs to me that Pampered Chef and healthy eating (at home) go hand in hand. Ever seen "Supersize Me"? You can't even get in the gym right now, for Cripes sake, with so many people and their new years resolutions. I'd like to start promoting the best feature of Pampered Chef, which to me is the ability to cook good, healthy food at home very easily using things like the mandoline, etc. I don't know, that would really appeal to me if I was in the market for cookware, or kitchen items and was going to host a show or order product. Any ideas out there?

Oh...I'd love to know this too! I started my lifestyle change and I joined a Biggest Loser group. I've been looking at the "It's Good For You" cookbook and I want some more light recipies and some show ideas.

tashayoung said:
Oh...I'd love to know this too! I started my lifestyle change and I joined a Biggest Loser group. I've been looking at the "It's Good For You" cookbook and I want some more light recipies and some show ideas.

Congrats to you Tasha. I started at Weight Watchers so here's to seeing alot "Less" of us this year. You might go on your Big... Loser website for recipes and use our products. Or do what I'm doing and converting the New PC recipe's into Points so I can share with others. I also have a Weight Watcher conversion sheet for all our other cookbooks that I will try to find. I got it off another loop.:)

There's already a WW points list for the retired and current cookbooks. It's on the Weight Watchers thread in the Theme Show area.

Here is a flyer I used for my healthy eating show -- we made stirfry.

One of the sections is 14 superfoods -- I had them list as many as they could and the one with the most correct won.

I basically used the tips from the flyer throughout my show then handed it out at the end.

Hope it helps!

Attachments

• Healthy Eating Flyer mandyk.pdf
    223.4 KB · Views: 438
Can someone convert Mandy's document to Word? For some reason, I can no longer view pdf's from this site. Thanks.

Trish in Texas
Future Director and Recruiter
JUST SIGNED #3 !!!!!!!!

I am doing WW too - I love the Core plan. When I am testing recipes I use my points but at home on regular meals I do the Core program. It'show I lost weight in time for my wedding. I have lost over 25 lbs so far.

Here is this great flyer in a text file. It isn't pretty but perhaps someone can repost it once they've made it a bit better?

Attachments

• Healthy%20Eating%20Flyer%20mandyk[1].txt
    8.3 KB · Views: 300
Trish1953 said:
Can someone convert Mandy's document to Word? For some reason, I can no longer view pdf's from this site. Thanks.

Trish in Texas
Future Director and Recruiter
JUST SIGNED #3 !!!!!!!!

Thanks Mandy! Hope you don't mind, I have Acrobat Professional, so I converted your PDF to a Word Doc.

Attachments

• Healthy Eating Flyer mandyk-1.doc
    255.3 KB · Views: 389
No problem -- thanks for converting it! I work in a graphics program (Quark) so the only way I can share it with you guys is with a pdf.

Oh geez...I just looked at it and it is wayy out of wack! haha...I dislike pdf's very much!! well, I hope someone can use it to get some of the info off of her great flyer anyway! (using Adobe reader, there is a select text tool...so I am not sure if the .doc will help too much)

I think I was able to convert it with it still looking good.

Attachments

• Healthy Eating Flyer mandyk.doc
    135 KB · Views: 498
Very nice Tasha! You are a STAR!!

tlennhoff said:
I think I was able to convert it with it still looking good.

Phew, thanks for re-doing it :)

Kathytnt said:
I am doing WW too - I love the Core plan. When I am testing recipes I use my points but at home on regular meals I do the Core program. It'show I lost weight in time for my wedding. I have lost over 25 lbs so far.
Wow GREAT Job Kathy. 25lbs way to go.
I'm only starting week 3. So far -4lbs 4oz

I really like this flyer... thanks for the hard work (and converting)!

This could be a great hand out or those of us who do Curves shows!!

rayday said:
I really like this flyer... thanks for the hard work (and converting)!

This could be a great hand out or those of us who do Curves shows!!
Please share about your Curves shows****** I am doing one and need info

Flamingo said:
Please share about your Curves shows****** I am doing one and need info

I have done 2 of these, one I just had a table set up for about 4 days that I didn't really man at all. The owner (my MIL) had a month where all her different vendors had a 4-5 day slot on this table that was set up in the stretching room.

The one that I was there for was I found out the busiest day/time which was I think Tuesdays around 4-7pm. I was there during that time and then left the stuff out for her next morning crew and send in some muffins to put on the table but I wasn't there.

The night I was there I had a few products from main categories (small sauté pan, piece of stoneware...) I brought in a few recipes I did ahead of time. I think they were the Tex-Mex Chicken Melts, Spinach Artichoke Dip w/chips, and the Mini Ham Puffs all from the All the Best cookbook but still healthy *enough*.:p I copied these recipes onto paper to hand out just so they could walk away with something. **Also a good thing to handout with this flyer posted here!**

I just hung out talked while they stretched and offered them to come taste something before or after they exercised. I had catalogs on hand and order forms. I didn't get any bookings but I really wasn't working on them AT ALL it was mainly for sales. I then left some catalogs and order forms with the ladies at the check in counter and they collected outstanding orders for the next few days. I think the show was all together about $600 or so and they are repeat buyers since it's my MIL who likes to do shows all the time (she's my best host and customer!!):D

HTH and if you have anymore questions just let me know... [email protected]

Thanks for the great sheet, Mandy, and thanks to you guys for converting. You guys are great!

rayday said:
I have done 2 of these, one I just had a table set up for about 4 days that I didn't really man at all. The owner (my MIL) had a month where all her different vendors had a 4-5 day slot on this table that was set up in the stretching room.

The one that I was there for was I found out the busiest day/time which was I think Tuesdays around 4-7pm. I was there during that time and then left the stuff out for her next morning crew and send in some muffins to put on the table but I wasn't there.

The night I was there I had a few products from main categories (small sauté pan, piece of stoneware...) I brought in a few recipes I did ahead of time. I think they were the Tex-Mex Chicken Melts, Spinach Artichoke Dip w/chips, and the Mini Ham Puffs all from the All the Best cookbook but still healthy *enough*.:p I copied these recipes onto paper to hand out just so they could walk away with something. **Also a good thing to handout with this flyer posted here!**

I just hung out talked while they stretched and offered them to come taste something before or after they exercised. I had catalogs on hand and order forms. I didn't get any bookings but I really wasn't working on them AT ALL it was mainly for sales. I then left some catalogs and order forms with the ladies at the check in counter and they collected outstanding orders for the next few days. I think the show was all together about $600 or so and they are repeat buyers since it's my MIL who likes to do shows all the time (she's my best host and customer!!):D

HTH and if you have anymore questions just let me know... [email protected]

Maybe next time you can put a sign with a booking incentive like a free product or $25 extra free product credit if they book a date there. Leave a calendar on the table with highlighted days available. Maybe ask them to write their name and number/email. I'm going to call Curves near me!!

DizziePixie said:
Maybe next time you can put a sign with a booking incentive like a free product or $25 extra free product credit if they book a date there. Leave a calendar on the table with highlighted days available. Maybe ask them to write their name and number/email. I'm going to call Curves near me!!

I know it sounds weird but I actually didn't want bookings from this show. I don't actually live in the area (okay they are in Iowa and I'm in Hawaii) and I was just visiting. My MIL who owns the Curves does many shows a year for me and I get my bookings through her so it all works out but those were great ideas for anyone looking to do a show like this!

What is the "Promoting Healthy Eating and Pampered Chef Hand in Hand" initiative?

The "Promoting Healthy Eating and Pampered Chef Hand in Hand" initiative is a program aimed at promoting healthy eating habits and providing access to nutritious meals for individuals and families in need. It is a partnership between Pampered Chef and Feeding America, the largest hunger-relief organization in the United States.

How does Pampered Chef support this initiative?

Pampered Chef supports this initiative through various actions, such as donating a portion of the sales from certain products to Feeding America, hosting fundraising events, and encouraging consultants and customers to volunteer at local food banks and pantries.

What kind of impact has this initiative had so far?

Since its launch in 2016, the "Promoting Healthy Eating and Pampered Chef Hand in Hand" initiative has helped provide over 33 million meals to individuals and families in need. It has also raised awareness about the issue of food insecurity and inspired many to take action and make a difference in their communities.

How can I get involved in this initiative?

There are several ways to get involved in this initiative. You can purchase products that support the initiative, attend fundraising events, volunteer at local food banks and pantries, or simply spread the word and raise awareness about the issue of food insecurity.

What other initiatives does Pampered Chef support?

Pampered Chef is committed to making a positive impact in the world and supports various initiatives, including disaster relief efforts, sustainable farming practices, and global hunger relief. You can learn more about these initiatives and how you can support them on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • KirstenAnne
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchefinski
  • JessShue