• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retirement Home Reunion: A Pampered Chef Opportunity?

In summary, the conversation is discussing a request for either door prizes or cooks to provide 10-12 quarts of chili for a retirement home event. The speaker is hesitant due to a previous experience with the home and the difficulty of transporting such a large amount of chili. However, they suggest focusing on door prizes or offering cooking demonstrations or classes to promote their business. They also mention checking the Pampered Chef website for chili recipes and considering borrowing a larger stock pot. Ultimately, the decision to participate is left up to the speaker.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I got an e-mail from a retirement home where I used to do tables for in my Previous Product Line. Back then the business was hit or miss ... got a couple good shows out of it but that was pretty much it. Never saw the Pampered Chef girl do much but I was right next to the TS person and they were selling stuff hand over fist!

They are looking for either door prizes to promote your business or cooks to provide 10-12 quarts of chili.

Honestly ... have the stock pot but it's the 6 quart one (could bring the family skillet!) but this sounds like something that would need to be done in advance. Can't see transporting 3 gallons of the messiest stuff on earth in Ye Olde Intrepid ....

Also don't know a recipe that is uniquely Pampered Chef that would make that much!

Thoughts? Ideas?

They do provide bowls and spoons but said nothing about needing Beer Bread ...

(which I could do if needed)If it were me, I'd focus on the door prizes. You could give away a set of your products or bundle together a few items for one larger prize. That would be a great way to promote your business and get your name out there. You could also offer to provide cooking demonstrations to help the residents learn how to cook with your products. Or you could provide a cooking class where they can learn new recipes and use your products. These are just some ideas that might work for you. Good luck!

I totally understand your hesitation about participating in this event. It sounds like you had a not-so-great experience with the retirement home in the past and you're not sure if it's worth putting in the effort again. And let's be real, transporting 3 gallons of chili in a car is not the most ideal situation.But on the other hand, it could be a great opportunity to promote your business and potentially gain some new customers. And who knows, maybe this time around it could be a success. Plus, it's always nice to give back to the community and support a retirement home.As for the recipe, have you checked out the Pampered Chef website? They have a variety of chili recipes that could potentially work for this event. And if you're not feeling the 6 quart stock pot, maybe you could invest in a larger one or see if a friend or family member has one you could borrow.Overall, I think it's worth considering participating in this event. It could be a great way to showcase your business and potentially gain some new customers. But at the end of the day, it's up to you and what you feel comfortable with. Good luck with your decision!

1. What is "Retirement Home Reunion" and how is it related to Pampered Chef?

"Retirement Home Reunion" is a special program offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on bringing delicious and convenient meals to retirement homes. It is designed to provide an opportunity for retirees to reconnect with their love of cooking, while also allowing Pampered Chef consultants to share their products and recipes with a new demographic.

2. How can I get involved with the Retirement Home Reunion program?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can contact your local retirement homes and offer to host a cooking demonstration and meal for the residents. Pampered Chef also provides resources and training to help consultants successfully run these events.

3. Is there a specific product line or recipe selection for the Retirement Home Reunion program?

Yes, Pampered Chef has curated a special product line and recipe collection specifically for the Retirement Home Reunion program. These products and recipes are designed to be easy to use and prepare, making them perfect for retirees who may have limited mobility or cooking experience.

4. What are the benefits of participating in the Retirement Home Reunion program?

Participating in the Retirement Home Reunion program not only allows you to reach a new customer base and potentially increase your sales, but it also provides a fulfilling opportunity to give back to your community and connect with retirees who may be looking for a fun and social activity.

5. Can I host a Retirement Home Reunion event even if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Unfortunately, the Retirement Home Reunion program is only available for Pampered Chef consultants. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant and hosting these events, we would love to have you join our team! You can contact us for more information on how to get started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Serendi
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies