• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promoting 2 DS Companies On Your Car: Questions Answered

In summary, it is ok to advertise both DS companies on your car. However, people may question your motives.
thechefofnorthbend
If you are affiliated with 2 DS companies, can you promote both on your car (i.e., window stickers with contact information). I am not a director for either of these businesses. Just wondering how one would handle that...:confused:

Sure. It might make people question how seriously you take both of them, though. I think it would reinforce the "She only does this as a hobby" perception.

Hmmm...never quite thought about it that way before. I enjoy each company and am just looking for the most beneficial way to get the most out of each.:)

Maybe on decal on each side of the car? That way most people would not see both at once?

I understand. I'd want to get all the goodies/benefits from both, too.

I have found that allot of people I encounter take this (me doing PC and the other company I am involved with) as a hobby. Its not. I do not work at an office, I work at this! I have chosen this to be my path in life and I love every minute of it. This allows me to be a good mom to my kids on a "Full Time" basis, I earn my own spending $$ and have some to "donate" to the essential causes around my house (bills, ugh...). I work very hard at both and am proud of what I do.

I may do what was suggested and place a decal on either side of my rear window. I put in equal amounts of effort into each business and am successful at both, Why not let the world (er, at least my community...until I TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!:D ...ummmm, that was a bit much, huh?...LOL) see what I am capeable of!!

Thanks you guys, your the best!!:p

thechefofnorthbend said:
...(er, at least my community...until I TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!:D ...ummmm, that was a bit much, huh?...LOL)

OK, that made me think of Pinky and the Brain, the cartoon from the 90s.
Pinky: What are we going to do tonight, Brain.
Brain: Same thing we do every night, Pinky, try to take over the world!

:cool:

IMO it is like people that have 2 "mainstream" jobs. Most of my life I have held down more than 1 job at a time PLUS being a wife and a mother. All of which I take very seriously. There is a large percentage of population that HAVE to work multiple jobs to make ends meet. Do people ever question their motives? I don't see any problem myself with advertising both. Go for it!
Valky

Last edited:
chefann said:
OK, that made me think of Pinky and the Brain, the cartoon from the 90s.
Pinky: What are we going to do tonight, Brain.
Brain: Same thing we do every night, Pinky, try to take over the world!

:cool:

I LOVE that show!! I rank it right up there with Ren and Stimpy and Looney Tunes!! :D

What are the benefits of promoting 2 DS companies on my car?

Promoting 2 DS companies on your car is a great way to reach a wider audience and potentially increase your sales. By displaying the logos of both companies on your car, you are essentially creating a moving advertisement that can reach potential customers wherever you go.

Is it allowed to promote multiple DS companies on my car?

Yes, as long as you have the permission of both companies and are following any rules or guidelines they may have for advertising. Some companies may have restrictions on how their logo can be used or where it can be displayed, so it's important to check with them first.

How do I get the logos of the DS companies for my car?

You can typically obtain the logos of the DS companies by contacting their customer service or marketing departments. They may have specific guidelines for using their logo, so be sure to follow them to avoid any issues.

Can I promote any DS company on my car?

It's important to check with each individual DS company before promoting them on your car. Some may not allow their logo to be used for advertising purposes, while others may require you to meet certain criteria before displaying their logo.

Are there any costs associated with promoting 2 DS companies on my car?

The cost will vary depending on the size and design of the decals or magnets you use to display the logos on your car. Additionally, some DS companies may charge a fee for using their logo for advertising purposes. Be sure to factor in these costs when considering promoting 2 DS companies on your car.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • evk1972
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • evk1972