• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Good Ideas From Other Ds Companies?

When you host a cooking show, you can give away a free gift basket. You can also give away free products to your hosts.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Whenever I have the chance to attend a show with another DS company, I go. For one, I think its important that we DS companies support each other and it gives me a chance to sort of network and to see how they present their products. Its also great because people who know I sell PC don't hesitate to invite me. Anyway... I attended my first CM show. Scrapbooking is NOT my thing. I think its great, but I just don't have the time of patience to do it.

Anyway, something cool I saw the CM consultant do was pull out her Host Goodie Basket. She said, "Wow! You have 10 guests here, you get to select from the basket", and then he did. "You also have 2 outside orders for your show, so pick anohter great host gift." Then she says, "You'll also get to pick again when one of your guests just wants information on my business." I don't want to lug around the heavy basket she does, but I thought that was a great idea.

Another good idea I heard was at a PL show. The consultant did her recruiting talk and then said, "Now, I'm sure you're all not that interested in my life but I don't really know any of you or your personal situations. But what I do know is that I wouldn't be where I am today, enjoying what I am, and having the friends I have if someone hadn't shared their story with me." WOW!!! What a great way to end that I thought.

I was wondering if anyone else wanted to share some great ideas they got at another DS show.

A Premier Jewelry friend of mine offers

"If you can't or don't want to take the time for a typical Home Show at your house, grab 2 or 3 (or more) of your friends, we'll go to lunch or dinner, I'll show some pieces, they will shop, and that's your Home Show!)

I've wondered about how to do that with Pampered Chef.

I had a friend who wanted to host but gave the typical "I don't have time to clean... my house is a mess...", etc. Since this was a good friend, I offered my home and we had her show in my kitchen. Guest could bring kids and they could play with my kids in the playroom. And it was REALLY nice not to have to take anything anywhere!!! Now, I won't do that for people that I don't know, but for friends/family that want to host, I would definitely do it again.

I learned from a Body Shop at Home friend of mine that giving a booking prize the night they book lessens the chance of rescheduling or cancels.
It kind of makes them feel obligated to hold the date.
This has been working for me (very well!)
But it needs to be a prize of some value, no citrus peelers here :D
I use my duplicate's or when a host doesn't use a 50% off item I'll buy something with that.

Someone gave me that tip as well, but suggested that you not give the "prize" until their show... That way if they do backout, you're not out $$.

katie0128 said:
Someone gave me that tip as well, but suggested that you not give the "prize" until their show... That way if they do backout, you're not out $$.

right. that is how I used to do it too, but doing it this way I am getting NO CANCELLATIONS from these ladies.
like I said it makes them feel obligated to have the show (it's a guilt thing ;) )

pictures
katie0128 said:

I suggest you use small gift bags and just place a picture of an item in there or even a piece of paper with the name of the product that reads:

FREE Batter bowl, or whatever you want to offer, when you hold a cooking show on your scheduled date!

You could even do a basket with slips of paper that each have a FREE product for them to earn if they hold a show. I also do the three bookings and the host gets a Free stone of my choice.

It helps them to hold their friends accountable to holding their show and after adding it to the last hosts order, you can get a discount as well as commission and it won't be so expensive but a nice incentive for the host to have her friends and family host at least three shows!!

Debbie :D

tada said:
A Premier Jewelry friend of mine offers

"If you can't or don't want to take the time for a typical Home Show at your house, grab 2 or 3 (or more) of your friends, we'll go to lunch or dinner, I'll show some pieces, they will shop, and that's your Home Show!)

I've wondered about how to do that with Pampered Chef.

I like this! I think a lot of ppl I know are too busy for the traditional party but might be open to this. Can still encourage them to collect outside orders from others. You can call it PC Express!

And you can write off the meal. Wow! Now does the consultant pay for just her meal or for all of them?

lisacb77 said:
I like this! I think a lot of ppl I know are too busy for the traditional party but might be open to this. Can still encourage them to collect outside orders from others. You can call it PC Express!

And you can write off the meal. Wow! Now does the consultant pay for just her meal or for all of them?
I heard an idea of suggesting to a host to have her invite a couple of her close freinds just to show them products keeping it (small and intimate) not a huge show, then collect outside orders (you could premake a recipe and bring it or demo it) and voila Xpress show you have!

What are the top selling products from other direct sales companies?

The top selling products from other direct sales companies include cosmetics, kitchenware, health and wellness products, jewelry, and home decor.

How can I incorporate ideas from other direct sales companies into my Pampered Chef business?

You can attend industry events and conferences to network with other direct sales professionals and learn about their successful strategies. You can also research and analyze the marketing and sales techniques used by other companies to see what may work for your business.

Are there any direct sales companies that have similar products to Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are several direct sales companies that offer similar products to Pampered Chef, such as Tupperware, Mary Kay, and Avon.

What are some unique ideas that other direct sales companies have implemented?

Some unique ideas that other direct sales companies have implemented include subscription boxes, social media influencer collaborations, and referral programs for customers to earn rewards by referring friends.

Is it beneficial to collaborate with other direct sales companies?

Collaborating with other direct sales companies can be beneficial as it allows for cross-promotion and can expand your customer reach. It can also provide opportunities for joint events and collaborations, which can be mutually beneficial for both businesses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• augmommychef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
  • cewcooks
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
baychef
  • NooraK