1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Ideas that DH and DS can implement

1. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

DH and I both work in a call center environment. While my position is more behind the scenes and I get to work M-F 8-5, he works four 10-hour days. This means he has Thursdays and Fridays off. It's a great arrangement, because it means DS only has to go to daycare three days a week, and Daddy & Son get to spend two days a week together.

I was trying to think of things that I might ask DS and DH to do on those days to help me garner some new bookings. The first obvious thing was to make sure they have logo wear on when they go out and about. I was also thinking that I could give them some of the gazillions of old catalogs I have and ask them to stop by local salons and other businesses to distribute them.

Any other ideas?

Aug 28, 2009
  2. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Could THEY Pampered A Business for you? Maybe this is pushing it a little, lol, but are there businesses that you frequent with your DS or DH or that your DH frequents with your DS where they would recognize one of them or DH could say "I'm NooraK's DH" and they could drop off some catalogs, etc. for you, pick up the order forms the next week, and drop off whatever treat you make for them.

What about asking for fundraising opportunities? When they go to places like zoos, museums, libraries, parks, they could ask if that particular center is in need of fundraising and explain that his wife is a PC consultant and offers fundraising opportunities.

He could also post fundraising oppty fliers on local community boards in libraries, local coffee shops and grocery stores, etc. In the fall a lot of charity walks/runs are still going on, so you could target your fundraising flyer towards that, or just make a general "Does your organization need help with fundraising?" flyer.

Does DH ever take him to a story time at a local library or a play group? Networking with the other parents there would be a great opportunity for you!

Those are just the few things that come to the top of my head... I'm sure I can think of more ;)

Aug 29, 2009
Have something to add?