• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promote Your Tent at Relay For Life!

In summary, Nancy's artwork has a smaller poster aprox: 9" x 24" that has the new logo with tagline. Also I like to get their PC balloons. I get them filled at a florist or party shop. They really attract attention. I love the pink ones! Last year I mixed them with some white pearly ones and they made a really nice grouping.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
Or something I can use to promote my tent at my Relay For Life.
If you have any ideas of what I could do, that would work too!

And you don't want to just buy the Merrill banner? Just want to make sure you know they have one...

It wouldn't get here in time.
My Relay is May 5th,,,Merrill takes forever!

Check and see if anyone in your cluster or your director's upline has one you can borrow?

Call Merrill and see if you can get it shipped faster?

My banner came from Merril prety quick. Well the whse is only an hr from me.

Nancy's artwork has a smaller poster aprox: 9" x 24" that has the new logo with tagline. Also I like to get their PC balloons. I get them filled at a florist or party shop. They really attreact attention. I love the pink ones! Last year I mixed them with some white pearly ones and they made a really nice grouping.

I find their shipping to be pretty quick.

etteluap70PC said:
My banner came from Merril prety quick. Well the whse is only an hr from me.

Nancy's artwork has a smaller poster aprox: 9" x 24" that has the new logo with tagline. Also I like to get their PC balloons. I get them filled at a florist or party shop. They really attreact attention. I love the pink ones! Last year I mixed them with some white pearly ones and they made a really nice grouping.

I find their shipping to be pretty quick.
Great Idea Paulette!
Thanks, I will look into this for sure!

I just ordered the banner from Merrill. It look less than a week. The personalized item that I ordered has not arrived yet. Anything unpersonalized arrives quickly.

I received my banner in less than a week from Merrill, it's nice and not too expensive either.

My order from Merrill came in a week too.

hoosierchef said:
My order from Merrill came in a week too.
Lucky you! My orders always seem to take a long time. The last thing I ordered took 5 weeks! - and it was not personalized!

Related to Promote Your Tent at Relay For Life!

1. How can I sign up to promote my tent at Relay For Life?

To sign up to promote your tent at Relay For Life, you can either contact the event organizer or visit the official Relay For Life website to register as a participant. Once registered, you will have the option to set up a tent and promote your business at the event.

2. Is there a fee to promote my tent at Relay For Life?

There is typically a fee associated with setting up a tent at Relay For Life. This fee goes towards supporting the American Cancer Society and their efforts to fight against cancer. The fee may vary depending on the location and size of your tent.

3. Can I sell products at my tent during Relay For Life?

Yes, you are allowed to sell products at your tent during Relay For Life. However, please note that the focus of Relay For Life is to raise funds and awareness for cancer research and support, so we encourage you to also have a donation jar or information about how your business supports the cause.

4. Are there any restrictions on what I can promote at my tent?

Yes, there are some restrictions on what can be promoted at your tent. We ask that all products and promotions are family-friendly and in line with the values of the American Cancer Society. Additionally, we ask that you do not promote any competitive products or businesses.

5. Can I have multiple people working at my tent during Relay For Life?

Yes, you are welcome to have multiple people working at your tent during Relay For Life. We encourage you to have a team of volunteers to help promote your business and support the event. However, please be mindful of the space and keep your team to a reasonable size.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDude
  • PCLaurel
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies