• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Helping My Friend Helene: Relay for Life Team Co-Sponsorship

In summary, "Helping My Friend Helene: Relay for Life Team Co-Sponsorship" is a program created by Pampered Chef to support cancer research and awareness through the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life event. You can get involved by becoming a Pampered Chef consultant and hosting a party, attending a party and making a purchase, or making a direct donation to the team. A portion of the sales from these parties will go towards the Relay for Life team co-sponsorship. All funds raised through this program will go towards supporting cancer research and awareness. There is no limit to how much can be donated and every contribution, no matter how small, helps.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I just co-sponsored a Relay for Life team with my friend Helene who is a two-time cancer survivor. I am excited. DH is going to collect $ at his store and will sell Italian Ices at the walk all night & give the $$ to the team. I am bringing my kids to walk with us as long as they can hold out. Helene's daughter is planning on pitching a tent so we may camp out there all night just take turns having a grown-up in the tent with the kids.

I am not doing this PC-related at all although I am wondering if there is any way I can utilize my PC biz to raise MORE $$ for my the team. I don't care to make ANY PC profit at all - I just want to do this for Helene. It is important to me. Any ideas?

HELLOOOOOOOOO? Fundraiser? Or donate a basket to be raffled off! I know that's PC related, but I think they're both big hits! Someone in our neighborhood did a big vendor fair with ALL the DS companies. I don't know if it went well or not..."sell" yourself as "cook for the day" for someone!

Other ideas I have...a MAN auction--guys to come do your laundry and dishes and the like...the good ol' standard carwash; bake sale; garage sale to raise money...beg, borrow, steal...

That's so amazing that you and your friend Helene are co-sponsoring a Relay for Life team! It's such a great cause and I'm sure your efforts will make a huge impact. It's also great that your husband and kids are getting involved as well. As for utilizing your PC business to raise more money for the team, there are definitely some options you could explore. One idea could be to host a fundraising party or event where a portion of the sales from your PC products goes towards the team. You could also create a special product or package specifically for the Relay for Life event, with a portion of the proceeds going towards the team. Another idea could be to reach out to your network of PC customers and offer them the opportunity to donate directly to the team through your business. Regardless of which route you choose, it's clear that you have a big heart and are dedicated to making a difference for your friend and others affected by cancer. Keep up the great work!

Related to Helping My Friend Helene: Relay for Life Team Co-Sponsorship

1. What is "Helping My Friend Helene: Relay for Life Team Co-Sponsorship?"

"Helping My Friend Helene: Relay for Life Team Co-Sponsorship" is a program created by Pampered Chef to support cancer research and awareness through the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life event.

2. How can I get involved with "Helping My Friend Helene: Relay for Life Team Co-Sponsorship?"

You can get involved by becoming a Pampered Chef consultant and hosting a party, or by attending a party and making a purchase. A portion of the sales from these parties will go towards the Relay for Life team co-sponsorship. You can also make a direct donation to the team.

3. Can I choose which Relay for Life team my donation will go towards?

Unfortunately, we are not able to allocate specific donations to a particular team. However, all funds raised through "Helping My Friend Helene: Relay for Life Team Co-Sponsorship" will go towards supporting cancer research and awareness through the American Cancer Society.

4. How much of the sales from Pampered Chef parties will go towards the Relay for Life team co-sponsorship?

A portion of the sales, typically 20%, from Pampered Chef parties will go towards the Relay for Life team co-sponsorship.

5. Is there a limit to how much can be donated through "Helping My Friend Helene: Relay for Life Team Co-Sponsorship?"

No, there is no limit to how much can be donated. Every contribution, no matter how small, helps us support cancer research and awareness through the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • gothim0802
  • Pampered Chef Shows