• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Find a Part Number for a Warped Professional Square Griddle?

In summary, the Professional Square Griddle measures 11 inches by 11 inches with a depth of 2 inches and features a non-stick surface for easy release of food and easy cleaning. It is compatible with all types of heat sources and is made of heavy-duty cast aluminum for even heat distribution and durability. It is also dishwasher safe, but handwashing is recommended for best results and a longer lifespan.
ChefinHarmony
I have a customer who is trying to do an adjustment on a Professional Square Griddle. I don't have a receipt, show, Consultant or old catalogs to find a part number. I called HO and they can't find a part number. I am holding the item - it's our professional line, square griddle. But it has warped and scratched surface. Does anyone have old catalogs that would give me a part number? For PC items that are Lifetime, you would think they would give us access to a list that has old part numbers! Or at least give HO Customer Service the list. What a pain!!
Joanne

I am pretty sure we only carried the square griddle in the generation II series, which only has a 2 year warrenty. if so the #2380 $38.00

You are correct, Amanda. There was never a square griddle in the Professional Line.

Yeah!! You ladies are awesome! I called HO back and told them to check Gen II and the part number and sure enough - found it!! It was only purchased last Fall, so thankfully it's covered under warranty. He did explain.... "Since this is a discontinued item, we can offer a one time only replacement" Have you ever heard that? The griddle is warped and scratched.
Thanks!!
Joanne

, I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with your Professional Square Griddle. I understand how frustrating it can be when you don't have a receipt or access to old catalogs to find a part number. Have you tried reaching out to our customer service team again? Sometimes different representatives may have different information or resources available to them. Additionally, I would recommend checking our online resources or reaching out to other consultants in our community to see if they have any suggestions or solutions. I hope you are able to find the necessary information and get your griddle fixed soon. Thank you for being a valued consultant and for your dedication to the Pampered Chef brand.

What are the dimensions of the Professional Square Griddle?

The Professional Square Griddle measures 11 inches by 11 inches, with a depth of 2 inches.

Is the Professional Square Griddle non-stick?

Yes, the Professional Square Griddle features a non-stick surface that allows for easy release of food and makes cleaning a breeze.

What type of heat source is compatible with the Professional Square Griddle?

The Professional Square Griddle is compatible with all types of heat sources, including gas, electric, and induction stovetops.

What material is the Professional Square Griddle made of?

The Professional Square Griddle is made of heavy-duty cast aluminum, which provides even heat distribution and durability for long-lasting use.

Is the Professional Square Griddle dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Professional Square Griddle is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, handwashing with warm, soapy water is recommended for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the griddle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
cochef
  • RachelNguyen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
janetupnorth