• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find My Shipped Replacement Part Tracking Number?

In summary, the person is having trouble getting their replacement parts order to show as shipped on various websites, and has been told that they will be forwarded to the appropriate department.
ChefKeender
I have a replacement part order that shows shipped, but I can't get any info when I click on the word 'shipped' or the tracking number number. It just tells me there's an error. This happened once before, but the info finally showed up a day or two later. This time, it has been over a week, and still no info (or replacement part). It is a 22-digit number beginning with 9. I've pasted the number onto USPS.gov and UPS/Innovations.com but there is no info there either. Where do we find this info, and does this happen often?
Thanks!

ChefKeender said:
I have a replacement part order that shows shipped, but I can't get any info when I click on the word 'shipped' or the tracking number number. It just tells me there's an error. This happened once before, but the info finally showed up a day or two later. This time, it has been over a week, and still no info (or replacement part). It is a 22-digit number beginning with 9. I've pasted the number onto USPS.gov and UPS/Innovations.com but there is no info there either. Where do we find this info, and does this happen often?
Thanks!

Right now I have the same thing for a replacement parts order. I also have a supply order & an adjustment order both shipped, but they have both been in LIMBO since last Tuesday!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

I have been having this probably with nearly all tracking of any type of order. I finally e-mailed HO, and just got a reply today that said "thank you for letting us know your concerns, and we will forward this to the appropriate dept" (or something to that affect). This was not the first auto response e-mail, this was the second reply. So I took it as "we're looking into it". I did now check today all my shipped statuses and voila, they show correctly.Maybe my e-mail did something!?Tanya

If the package is 2 pounds or less it will come by regular mail and those numbers don't usually show up until after the package has been delievered. At least that is in my case every time.

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble tracking your replacement part order. Sometimes, there can be delays or errors in the tracking information, especially with a long 22-digit number. Have you tried reaching out to our customer service team? They may be able to provide you with more information about your order and its status. In the meantime, I will also look into this for you and see if I can find any updates. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We strive to provide the best service possible and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me or our customer service team. Thank you for being a valued customer.

1. Where can I find a tracking number?

Tracking numbers can typically be found on the shipping label or receipt provided by the shipping company or retailer. You can also check your email for a shipping confirmation that may include the tracking number.

2. How do I track a package with a tracking number?

To track a package with a tracking number, you can visit the website of the shipping company or retailer and enter the tracking number into the designated tracking tool. You can also use third-party tracking websites, such as PackageRadar or 17Track, to track your package with the tracking number.

3. Can I track a package without a tracking number?

No, you cannot track a package without a tracking number. The tracking number is a unique code assigned to each package that allows it to be tracked during the shipping process.

4. What does a tracking number look like?

A tracking number is a combination of numbers and letters, typically between 10-30 characters long. It may include a mix of capital letters and numbers, or only numbers. The format of the tracking number may vary depending on the shipping company or retailer.

5. How long does it take for a tracking number to show up?

The tracking number should be available as soon as the shipping company or retailer processes your package and generates a shipping label. However, it may take a few hours or even a day for the tracking number to be updated and show up in the tracking system.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK