• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Old Adjustment Numbers?

S
sfdavis918
I have a couple of adjustments that are over a month old that I would like to check on. They were ones that I got the number for and the customer was going to do the shipping. I was trying a new way of tracking the adjustments on my computer but it didn't work out to well because now I can't find the file.:yuck: Is there somewhere that I can check on these?

Also, how do you keep track of your adjustments? I'm starting to think that just a piece of paper would be best. (Although I'd probably lose that too!)

You should be able to track them on CC under "Shipment Status". In addition to regular shipments, you can check on back ordered items as well as adjustments. Once the company has a reference number, the adjustment shows up, and then it will display when the adjustment item has been shipped. That's how I keep track. HTH

Tammy

RaggedyAunt said:
You should be able to track them on CC under "Shipment Status". In addition to regular shipments, you can check on back ordered items as well as adjustments. Once the company has a reference number, the adjustment shows up, and then it will display when the adjustment item has been shipped. That's how I keep track. HTH

Tammy

But they disappear on there after a month, so if it wasn't resolved by then you can't see the status or the reference number anymore. I would love to hear how people keep track of these too. There has got to be a better way.

pamperedposey said:
But they disappear on there after a month, so if it wasn't resolved by then you can't see the status or the reference number anymore. I would love to hear how people keep track of these too. There has got to be a better way.

If you go to the main shipment status page, there is a little box at the top you can click that says "receipt date within..." and you can change it to 60 or 90 days - this also changes the adjustments dates so you can look back 60 or 90 days for those too.

Awesome, thanks Becky!! I didn't realize that by changing that on the order status page it would change it on the adjustment page as well. Yippee!!

OK, now everyone, you must keep track of your adjustments some how. Please share!:p

sfdavis918 said:
Awesome, thanks Becky!! I didn't realize that by changing that on the order status page it would change it on the adjustment page as well. Yippee!!

OK, now everyone, you must keep track of your adjustments some how. Please share!:p

Well, I just keep track of them on there. If a guest or host was supposed to ship something back, and I see that the adjustment is still open a few weeks later, I'll give them a call to check and see if they've mailed it, or what's up with it.....

Are you wanting to keep track of them for longer than 90 days?

ChefBeckyD said:
If you go to the main shipment status page, there is a little box at the top you can click that says "receipt date within..." and you can change it to 60 or 90 days - this also changes the adjustments dates so you can look back 60 or 90 days for those too.

Ahh, Thank you! You learn something new every day.

pamperedposey said:
Ahh, Thank you! You learn something new every day.

I'm channeling ChefAnn today.....:D

Well, I guess now that I know how to track them for 90 days I can do the same as you Becky. I was having to keep track of them for longer than 30 and so that was my problem.

1. Where can I find old adjustment numbers?

Old adjustment numbers can typically be found in your records or on your computer. If you have a specific system for tracking adjustments, you may be able to retrieve the numbers from there. You could also try reaching out to the customer or company you were working with to see if they have a record of the adjustment.

2. Can I check on adjustments that are over a month old?

Yes, you can try reaching out to the customer or company you were working with to see if they have a record of the adjustment. You could also try checking your records or computer for the old adjustment numbers.

3. How do you keep track of adjustments?

As a scientist, I understand the importance of organization and record-keeping. Personally, I prefer to use a digital system to keep track of my adjustments. This could be a spreadsheet or a specific software designed for this purpose. However, a simple paper record can also be effective as long as it is well-maintained and easily accessible.

4. What should I do if my tracking system fails and I can't find the adjustment file?

If your tracking system fails, don't panic. First, try to retrace your steps and see if you can remember where you may have saved the file. If that doesn't work, reach out to the customer or company you were working with to see if they have a record of the adjustment. In the future, it may be helpful to have a backup system in place for tracking adjustments.

5. Is there a specific place I can check for my old adjustments?

As mentioned before, old adjustments can typically be found in your records or on your computer. If you have a specific system for tracking adjustments, that would be the best place to check. Alternatively, you can try reaching out to the customer or company you were working with to see if they have a record of the adjustment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Amanda_RI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • rajenkiPC