• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Problems With Inputing Orders..

In summary, Am I the only one who has trouble with PC3? It takes me sooo long, Im talking a few hrs to put in a couple of orders.I did it last night and wasn't able to get the stoneware % off.I got so frustrated with it, I will pay it out of my pocket. I was going to call my director but it was late and she has 5 his kids.I do better by watching, so I think I will bring my Dec.orders to her house sometime this month. I feel so stupid with this program:cry: did you put in the special HQ number? You have to use the special item #s to get the stoneware sale prices.
BarefootCook
Gold Member
Am I the only one who has trouble with PC3? It takes me sooo long, Im talking a few hrs to put in a couple of orders.I did it last night and wasn't able to get the stoneware % off.I got so frustrated with it, I will pay it out of my pocket. I was going to call my director but it was late and she has 5 his kids.I do better by watching, so I think I will bring my Dec.orders to her house sometime this month. I feel so stupid with this program:cry:

Did you put in the special HQ number?

You have to use the special item #s to get the stoneware sale prices. Is your show dated for November?

You need to down load the update, at least that was my problem. I don't know if you update from the program but I updated from the website.
Hope this works otherwise call technical support they are so helpful.
Lorna

nope, I didnt know about the special #'s..Live and learn I guess.would someone mind telling me about it?
I know its too late.These were for November...
oh, I did d/l the new version...

BarefootCook said:
nope, I didnt know about the special #'s..Live and learn I guess.would someone mind telling me about it?

All of the guest specials and host specials have different numbers. If you go to CC and look under Host/Guest specials, it will pull up flyers for each month that gives you the special item number. If there is a product that is "Buy $60, get this free..." you have to put what ever the special number is to get it free.

BarefootCook said:

It was all on the guest special flyer. Next time just wait before submitting and make sure you call someone, even if it's the solution center.

BarefootCook said:
Am I the only one who has trouble with PC3? It takes me sooo long, Im talking a few hrs to put in a couple of orders.I did it last night and wasn't able to get the stoneware % off.I got so frustrated with it, I will pay it out of my pocket. I was going to call my director but it was late and she has 5 his kids.I do better by watching, so I think I will bring my Dec.orders to her house sometime this month. I feel so stupid with this program:cry:

I'm sure your director would not have minded your call and question. it was one that was easy to answer.

BarefootCook said:

Best thing you can do is contact your director. I'm sure that she would be there to help. Mine also has 5 kids (twins that are just 2 months) and she is so helpful everytime I call. Her success is based, in part, on my success and she's always there for me.

The way I usually enter host specials and guest special is by clicking the maginfying glass and sort by type. It will list it in alphabetical order this way I can go to the H's or the G's and it right there. Or if it's something free sort by price and it will be on the top of your list. I could never remember all those special product #'s. HTH

Honestly, I was never "taught" how to do this.I was told to read everything on CC..and I did...along with my training..but when I saw the "dots" I never clicked on them..Im not real good on the computer, but now I know...Did the flyers come in the mail or where?
thanks for your help!
oh, today I did a mock order and I had no trouble at all, so I think I got it now!

The monthly flyers come in the monthly newsletter.

I am wondering if there is a way she can call HO and see if they can give her the discount on the stones. I know they wont change/add show stuff after it has been submitted but they can see it was a Nov guest special.

Humble Beginnings said:
The way I usually enter host specials and guest special is by clicking the maginfying glass and sort by type. It will list it in alphabetical order this way I can go to the H's or the G's and it right there. Or if it's something free sort by price and it will be on the top of your list. I could never remember all those special product #'s. HTH

This is the way I always do the Host & Guests Specials to be sure all the numbers are correct. You need to go on CC each month, print out your Host and Guest Special flyers (or print the ones on here) so you can give them to your Hosts. What do you put in Host packets? You need to pass a printed copy on to them to get the best results on your Shows.

Good luck this month in doing better!:thumbup:

Jennie4PC said:
I am wondering if there is a way she can call HO and see if they can give her the discount on the stones. I know they wont change/add show stuff after it has been submitted but they can see it was a Nov guest special.

It's definitely worth a try.

thanks all...I read EVERYTHING I get, but being a new consultant with life stressers, its hard to retain it all.So, of course I forget the new info.My host packets were set up already, didnt think to add anything...

Related to Problems With Inputing Orders..

1. Why am I getting an error message when I try to input an order?

There could be several reasons for this. First, ensure that you are entering all required fields correctly, including customer information, product details, and payment information. Additionally, check for any special characters or spaces in your inputs. If the issue persists, contact our customer support team for further assistance.

2. Can I make changes to an order after it has been submitted?

Yes, you can make changes to an order as long as it has not been processed or shipped yet. Simply go to your order history and select the order you wish to modify. From there, you can make any necessary changes and resubmit the order.

3. I accidentally submitted the wrong order. How can I cancel it?

If you submitted the wrong order, you can cancel it by going to your order history and selecting the order you want to cancel. Click on the "Cancel Order" button and follow the prompts to confirm the cancellation. Please note that once an order has been processed, it cannot be canceled.

4. I'm having trouble inputting my payment information. What should I do?

Double-check that you are entering your payment information correctly and that you have sufficient funds in your account. If you continue to have trouble, try using a different payment method or contact your bank to ensure there are no issues with your card. You can also reach out to our customer support team for assistance.

5. My order is not showing up in my order history. What should I do?

First, make sure that you are logged into your account when placing the order. If you checked out as a guest, the order will not appear in your history. If you are logged in and still do not see the order, contact our customer support team with your order details for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RCKmom