• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inputting Bride and Guest Orders

In summary, the process for inputting bride and guest orders includes gathering order forms, inputting them into the online system, and submitting them to Pampered Chef for processing. The bride's name does not need to be included on each guest order and changes can be made to orders before they are processed and shipped. To add a new guest order to an existing bride's order, the consultant can simply input the new order and note the bride's name and order number. The deadline for submitting orders will vary and it is recommended to submit them at least 2-3 weeks before the wedding.
heat123
Silver Member
Ok, I know I ready somewhere how to do it but cannot find it now.

How do you input the brides order and guest orders so they dont' have to pay shipping twice?

Do you put her name down as 1 guest and her fiance as the 2nd guest in PP to seperate the two?

And will HO accept the Bride being a guest as well Host in 1 show? I thought I read on one of these threads that HO refused a show that had both the host as a guest?? Sorry if this sounds confusing but I want to make sure I enter this right in PP!:confused:

Just put it in the guest's name and have both the guest's items on there as well as what she's ordering for the bride. You enter it into PP this way. When the show is over and done with and submitted, you can create a receipt with all products that the bride received as gifts and put it under the fiance's name or something. You got my email about this, right? I just wanted to make sure!:D Although now that HO actually receives each guest's name and order, I don't know what this will do if she has to return something and the receipt has her fiance's name on it. You may want to call HO to see what they do in the case of a Wedding Shower. I would think since it's a shower and they are all gifts, they would be lenient with allowing her to return things.

Hope that answers your questions!:D

Hi there! To input the bride's order and guest orders without having to pay shipping twice, you can add the bride's name as one guest and her fiancé as the second guest in PayPal to separate the two orders. As for whether HO accepts the bride being both a guest and host in one show, I believe it depends on the company's policies. It's best to double-check with your specific company or reach out to their customer service for clarification. I hope this helps and good luck with entering the orders in PP! :)

What is the process for inputting bride and guest orders?

The process for inputting bride and guest orders is as follows: First, the consultant will gather all of the order forms from the bridal party and guests. Then, they will input the orders into our online system, making sure to double check all information for accuracy. Finally, the consultant will submit the orders and payment to Pampered Chef for processing.

Do I need to include the bride's name on each guest order?

No, the bride's name does not need to be included on each guest order. As long as the guest's name and address are clearly listed, we will know that the order is for the bride's wedding.

Can I make changes to a bride or guest order after it has been submitted?

Yes, changes can be made to a bride or guest order after it has been submitted, as long as the order has not yet been processed and shipped. If changes need to be made, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible.

How do I add a new guest order to an existing bride's order?

To add a new guest order to an existing bride's order, the consultant can simply input the new order into the online system and make sure to note the bride's name and order number in the comments section. This will ensure that the order is linked to the correct bride's order.

What is the deadline for submitting bride and guest orders?

The deadline for submitting bride and guest orders will vary depending on the wedding date and shipping preferences. However, we recommend submitting all orders at least 2-3 weeks before the wedding to allow for processing and shipping time. Please check with your consultant for specific deadlines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• FancyChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ilove2cookpc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies