• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Hosting: Why is the "Add Host Order" Button Grayed Out?

In summary, the individual is confused about the "Add Host Order" button being blackened out in their first fundraiser submission. They are aware that the host/chairperson does not receive normal benefits but should still be able to purchase the Monthly Host special. They are trying to add the host as a regular guest but are unable to order the Host Special. They are unsure if they are missing something and ask for clarification. Another person suggests clicking on the 'chairperson' button located above the Name/Address/Gift Certificates/Payments tabs. The individual then mentions they are still using Pampered Partner and ask for further assistance. Another person suggests reaching out to someone who is still using PP for help. The individual thanks them and asks for
bridgetbakes
Ok, so I am submitting my first Fundraiser. :) But I am confused: How come the "Add Host Order" button is blackened out? I know the host/chairperson does not receive normal host benefits, but they still are able to purchase the Monthly Host special. If I add the host in as a regular guest, it will not let me order her the Host Special.

Am I missing something? :confused:

I add the host order by clicking on the name of the host which is usually the chairperson and listed on the first line on P3 and then put in her order and monthly host special if he/she orders it by clicking on items. HTH

You need to click on the 'chairperson' button. Located just above the Name/Address/Gift Certificates/Payments tabs. Sort of in the middle of the screen on P3

pamperedharriet said:
I add the host order by clicking on the name of the host which is usually the chairperson and listed on the first line on P3 and then put in her order and monthly host special if he/she orders it by clicking on items. HTH

Actually, I am still on Pampered Partner. (Haven't switched to P3 yet but definitely will after Nat'l Conference!)

Normally I would just click on "Add Host Order" but it is grayed out. The only other option to add an order is to click on "Add Guest" and that option will not allow me to give the chairperson the Host special. :(

What am I missing?

I never encountered that problem as I always put that information in when I set up the show so by the time I put the chairperson's order in that is already checked off.

bridgetbakes said:
Actually, I am still on Pampered Partner. (Haven't switched to P3 yet but definitely will after Nat'l Conference!)

Normally I would just click on "Add Host Order" but it is grayed out. The only other option to add an order is to click on "Add Guest" and that option will not allow me to give the chairperson the Host special. :(

What am I missing?

It has been quite sometime since I used Pampered Partner. Don't you still have to enter the chairperson's name when you set up the fundraiser in that program? Check out how you entered it. I know on P3 you list the organization name and you also list the chairperson.

bridgetbakes said:

What am I missing?
Oh sorry, it's been so long since I used PP that I don't remeber how. Carolyn (dannyzmom) is still using PP so you might want to PM her about it.

pamperedlinda said:
Oh sorry, it's been so long since I used PP that I don't remeber how. Carolyn (dannyzmom) is still using PP so you might want to PM her about it.

Thanks for that Linda. I have sent her a PM.

Anyone else still using PP that could help me? :blushing:

When entering a guest there is a box marked chairperson to click above "find contacts" (which is next to where you enter the person's name). You can only use that box once - no co-hosts on fund-raisers.

I PM'd you back - Beth's reply is exactly what I sent you :)

1. Why is the "Add Host Order" button grayed out?

The "Add Host Order" button may be grayed out because there are no qualifying orders from the party guests. In order for the button to be active, there must be at least $200 in orders from the party.

2. Can I still add a host order if the button is grayed out?

No, unfortunately the host order cannot be added if the button is grayed out. However, you can encourage party guests to place orders to reach the $200 minimum and then the button will become active.

3. What if I accidentally clicked on the "Decline Host Order" button?

If you accidentally clicked on the "Decline Host Order" button, you can still add the host order by going to the "Orders" tab and clicking on "Add Host Order" from there.

4. Can I add a host order after the party has ended?

Yes, as long as the party is still open, you can add a host order. However, once the party has closed, you will no longer be able to add a host order.

5. How long does the "Add Host Order" button stay active?

The "Add Host Order" button will stay active until the party is closed. Once the party is closed, the button will become inactive and you will no longer be able to add a host order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedJess
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sarahlegare
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
chefann